PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Wk3 Pre-Season Game Day Thread @Panthers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have had Foster going against the ones, because he already looks better than White (didn't have any blitz pickup assignments, which might quickly change that).

Hey, JB threw a TD.

My biscuit picture worked!!!!

I like Brissett. Great arm and he has pocket presence. Like the way he hung in there and took the hit on that first down screen.
I think he's pretty decent.

It pains me to say that I am not confident JG would have led a TD drive there.

DJ Foster train. Climb aboard.

giphy.gif

What if Belichick did start Brissett week 1? What if it was a huge ploy, get the Cardinals preparing for Garoppolo, hit them with Brissett? What if I need to stop drinking these trippels with the 10% ABV?

IDK if there is room for Foster cause we really do need 2 big backs without Brady most likely. I think he is exactly what the pats want in a change of pace back. Equally at home running or catching and can run a full WR route tree.

And i say this as the president of the Foster fan club. All that being sad i like him too much. If you are confident you can not keep him on the PS you put him on the 53 at least for 4 weeks. I think he can be really special in that role. And as much as i hate to say this... Lewis might not be long for this team. His health issues makes me think you can not ever depend on him.

Is it wrong to say that I kind of like Brissett more than Garoppolo? Jimmy is better but has quite a bit more experience, and yet Brissett seems to have a certain confidence that I just don't see in Jimmy. I do like Jimmy, but I won't be upset if Jimmy is gone in a year and Brissett sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe