PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Week 9 Giants at Pats Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we've seen in the past, Ochocinco or Welker would've made that kick.

Aikman and Buck are both clowns. Buck was saying that Wilfork hit Manning with a helmet to helmet hit when it was clear as day that nothing of the sort happened..

And the flag had already been thrown. It was up on the screen. Aikman missed it.

Give me Nance/Simms any day of the week..

For the love of god

Will the 7 of you who still haven't ignored bendbutdontbreak stop quoting him!

It's ruining the game day thread for most of us

Giants have played man coverage on EVERY 3rd down. I think this will probably be the defensive formula against Brady, going from this point on. He has to get used to throwing on man coverage.

He seems to be spooked by that. It showed last week and it's showing today.

This game is on the offense. Brady's been brutal and the O line sleepy. Ugly effort so far.

Pats to get the ball in the second half.
Famous 3 & out will follow.
Pats in crisis ?

wish there will be game where both the offense and defense play well

It would be great if they won, but it would be just as good if they lost. The meltdown here would be epic LOL

hate to tell people its not tom brady, its the scheme and teams have caught up with the offense.. if they escape with a victory,next week is going to be a long night... i dont know why just put ocho on the field and send him deep.. if not please call randy moss.. i dont want to bring it up ,but it cant get much worse then the way the o is playing..

Aikman and Buck are both clowns. Buck was saying that Wilfork hit Manning with a helmet to helmet hit when it was clear as day that nothing of the sort happened..

And the flag had already been thrown. It was up on the screen. Aikman missed it.

It's bad enough listening to Buck during baseball let alone football.

I'm still pissed about what Aikman said, what a clown, how can an announcer imply the ref threw the flag b/c BB said it was holding?? what an idiot, the flag was thrown BEFORE BB SAID ANYTHING

what a clown

Yup. My 6 year old who was watching the game with me said: "No, the flag was thrown before."

Back to the game. Offense needs to pick it up. Receivers are dropping passes and Brady is not playing well overall either. D played well but I am not confident they can keep it up all game.

Injury? Please, he misses when you absolutely need the points.

The guy went on the IR for a torn ligament last year. He didn't miss when he needed to prior to that. Even with kicking off 5 yards deeper, he is not kicking out of the end zone as much as he used to. It is clear the injury has at least hurt his leg strength.

Last edited:
Giants have played man coverage on EVERY 3rd down. I think this will probably be the defensive formula against Brady, going from this point on. He has to get used to throwing on man coverage.

He seems to be spooked by that. It showed last week and it's showing today.

Is brady spooked by the coverage or can people not get open and or keep Brady upright?

Wonder what BB says to his Offense during Halftime

Probably something along these lines..

YOU GUYS SUCKED ! Is ANYONE gonna step up and EARN their paycheck in the second half?

It seems like the Jets are the class of the AFC East based on how they manhandled the Jills today...and Sanchez wasn't exactly on fire...

Here let me predict the 2nd half. The giants will drive through some Great crazy receptions(that we can't ever get) and score 2 td's. While Brady throws 2 more int's because of tipped balls. So we lose 14-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes