PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Week 9 Giants at Pats Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still pissed about what Aikman said, what a clown, how can an announcer imply the ref threw the flag b/c BB said it was holding?? what an idiot, the flag was thrown BEFORE BB SAID ANYTHING

what a clown

What is this I don't even.

What the he!! is wrong with Brady, there are receivers open all over the field and he is just not getting them the ball. 3rd game in a row for Brady playing like garbage.

Wow........all I can say is wow....F(ing Gint team laughing at ghost. I feel like crying. I smell a PK tryout coming. you can't miss those layups....May be time to start drinking heavily!!! I can not believe we have no Points in the first half....when is the last time that happened?

38, 35, 31, 31, 30, 20,17, now 0 points in 1 half does anyone else see a pattern

What is wrong with Brady. All his throws are flat and are dropping badly. The only one that wasn't was the one to Welker and even it was underthrown..

at least we can hope on the defense for this second half

hahahaha

I will use the halftime to drink heavily...:D

An NFL kicker that misses from 17 yards.....
Someone shouldn't have let him watch the LSU-Bama game yesterday.

He isn't the same player, bring in someone new.

If only Krafty wasn't too cheap to resign Vinatieri! :D

its the fear of the pass rush which is leading to brady rush his throws and throwing off his accuracy...like last week..

How has no one mentioned the obvious illegal contact or PI vs Hernandez on that final play? He got grabbed coming out of the break, which was after Brady released the ball.

Such bull.

who knows anymore with this team what team will show up

What is wrong with Brady. All his throws are flat and are dropping badly. The only one that wasn't was the one to Welker and even it was underthrown..

I have to admit I'm getting worried, its not just this game. He just hasn't been his usual self for a couple of games.

I'm still pissed about what Aikman said, what a clown, how can an announcer imply the ref threw the flag b/c BB said it was holding?? what an idiot, the flag was thrown BEFORE BB SAID ANYTHING

what a clown

Aikman and Buck are both clowns. Buck was saying that Wilfork hit Manning with a helmet to helmet hit when it was clear as day that nothing of the sort happened..

And the flag had already been thrown. It was up on the screen. Aikman missed it.

What the he!! is wrong with Brady, there are receivers open all over the field and he is just not getting them the ball. 3rd game in a row for Brady playing like garbage.

pass rush...oline not inspiring confidence...making him get happy feet...

This Brady kid needs to be replaced...

Special teams are entering the conversation.. that should not happen.

He doesn't suck, but he clearly isn't the same player he was before his injury. Maybe he will get back to his pre-injury form later this year.

Injury? Please, he misses when you absolutely need the points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes