PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Week 9 Giants at Pats Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy went on the IR for a torn ligament last year. He didn't miss when he needed to prior to that. Even with kicking off 5 yards deeper, he is not kicking out of the end zone as much as he used to. It is clear the injury has at least hurt his leg strength.

Sorry, but Gostkowski actually has exactly the same number of TBs (prior to this game) than he did last year. That being said, you're right, his leg strength isn't the same.. But that is to be expected. He'll get it back..

hate to tell people its not tom brady, its the scheme and teams have caught up with the offense.. if they escape with a victory,next week is going to be a long night... i dont know why just put ocho on the field and send him deep.. if not please call randy moss.. i dont want to bring it up ,but it cant get much worse then the way the o is playing..

The middle of the field is way too clogged. Somebody has to blow the top off the defense. If Randy can still do it, I'm all for it.

Oh, and I do not trust our kicker.

Last edited:
In other news, Aaron Rodgers is utterly amazing.

There we go guys, call in the game at the half.

I mean I assume we all did the same against Oakland in 01, or Carolina in the SB, etc...

Just get off the bandwagon already.

jets are going to have a field day with our O next week

They really have to get Gronk & Hernandez more involved - Split Hernandez out wide more

even if they find a way to win this game...they have major issues

Yeah, have you seen the defense today? Just like last week, they can't get off the field, pressure the QB, stop the opposing team on third down, or keep the other team from at least getting field goals on every drive. :rolleyes:

I think it's safe to say that Tom Brady is not the best QB in the NFL right now.

Never thought I would agree, but as I watch Rodgers just throw another TD, I must admit he is currently the best in the biz. Sucks.

seriously, kicker is no longer a lock, this offseason we need to start looking around

Kicker is coming back from a career threatening injury. I'll cut him some slack for a while.

Sorry, but Gostkowski actually has exactly the same number of TBs (prior to this game) than he did last year. That being said, you're right, his leg strength isn't the same.. But that is to be expected. He'll get it back..

I'm talking kicking it out of the back of the end zone, not touchbacks.

Huh? Through EIGHT games, that was his first miss!

Third miss. Not many attempts either -- 1.5 per game. All attempts less than 50 yards and all in good conditions. Not good. Terrible in fact.

Brady is fine. His receivers have had some huge drops. I'm still confident

Brady has not been fine. It's like a repeat of last years playoff game. There are guys open but Brady is just not finding them or he's making a horrible throw (Hernandez in the endzone) when he does.

And let's not forget Gost, the most overrated kicker in the NFL. Don't want this bozo anywhere near a big kick
Thought last week was embarrassing...... :eek:

You seriously need to zip it. Your posts are what are over-rated and embarrassing. Seriously. The guy has 2 misses on the season. WOW. He's SO bad.. :rolleyes:

Do yourself a favor and just stop watching if you are going to over-react like a 13 year old HS girl with boy troubles..

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back