PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Thread for Those Going to Indianapolis for Super Bowl XLVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chills...................
4136d1327701725-colts-have-left-building-imag0086-2-.jpg

lucas-oil-field.png

Welcome to Clusterfack, Indiana!!!

Seems like prices are going down. Does anyone know a good way to purchase reasonably priced tickets?? The ticket brokers are highway robbery.

Seems like prices are going down. Does anyone know a good way to purchase reasonably priced tickets?? The ticket brokers are highway robbery.

Prices are going DOWN?! Tell me where you see this. I've been looking everywhere all week.

Remember the great Peyton Manning and all the blabbermouthing about how great he is and Tom Brady is a nobody compared to the great Peytoon?? Remember...all those hick ,cornfield scarecrow Indy fans honking like ******ed geese every year about THEIR great franchise and THEIR great ,superest of all time bestest fly landing strip on the forehead Goober McMayberry???

Well, I suggest when you're out there, all you fans, to make SURE you try to get an authentic Peyton in a Colts uni autographed pic or two...these are gonna be worth some coin, once this ridiculous bullcrap organization kicks him to the curb...I don't think it's possible to smash a smarmy Irsay in the mouth enough...worst owners in football history

I have 2 rooms at Super 8 in Noblesville, IN - about 20-25 miles from Indy.
I now do not need them.
Friend of a friend has offered up his house in Indy.
The hotel is sold out.
Just looking for what I paid - $380/night/room.
If this isn't an appropriate post, I apologize ahead of time.

Also...full disclosure...I'm a Giants fan.
Thx.

ARIF

I have 2 rooms at Super 8 in Noblesville, IN - about 20-25 miles from Indy.
I now do not need them.
Friend of a friend has offered up his house in Indy.
The hotel is sold out.
Just looking for what I paid - $380/night/room.
If this isn't an appropriate post, I apologize ahead of time.

Also...full disclosure...I'm a Giants fan.
Thx.

ARIF

Andy Reid is Fat.

Welcome, I like your style. The Pats have a fat axx in their division too.

Remember the great Peyton Manning and all the blabbermouthing about how great he is and Tom Brady is a nobody compared to the great Peytoon??
No, that's not what it was like at all. It was always a debate which was better and Brady got as much backing as Peyton. It was kind of hard to overlook Brady's three superbowl rings, two SB MVP's, etc.

Any luck on tix?

Indy is trying to bend us over on everything.

Not yet.
Patience, Patience is the plan.
Had an opportunity to buy 2 in sec 151, row 19 (corner end zone) for 3k/per
but hesitated and they were gone.
I just want to get in the bldg.

Not yet.
Patience, Patience is the plan.
Had an opportunity to buy 2 in sec 151, row 19 (corner end zone) for 3k/per
but hesitated and they were gone.
I just want to get in the bldg.
Yup, wait them out.

Prices will come down.

Where can I get one of these?

505400374.jpg

90 minute drive from the stadium but I just can't see dropping what would probably be $5k plus for two of us to go. :(

These prices are insane.....

Where can I get one of these?

505400374.jpg
You really want a shirt that could just as well say "Super Bowl participant" on it? Wait for the one that says Champion. Hope, hope, hope.

Thanks for the info, Ken. I lucked out and found an apartment 7 blocks from the stadium, but I'm sure this will be useful to others still looking for a place.

Ah, I'm envious. I really thought about making the trip...against all odds, I actually have an aunt-in-law in Indianapolis. But I'm the only one in the family who would actually enjoy the game, and I can't quite see going alone.

The more I think about it, this is one place where it's tough being a female football fan. It's weirder to go to a big game alone, and the guys I know who do go to games never think to invite me, because they'd find THAT weird.

Ah, I'm envious. I really thought about making the trip...against all odds, I actually have an aunt-in-law in Indianapolis. But I'm the only one in the family who would actually enjoy the game, and I can't quite see going alone.

The more I think about it, this is one place where it's tough being a female football fan. It's weirder to go to a big game alone, and the guys I know who do go to games never think to invite me, because they'd find THAT weird.

This guy will invite you to share a room.

Do NOT fwd post to 1st wife!

Couldn't stand the uncertainty. Bought my tickets tonight. Totally overpaid, but I'm settled and I am going! Section 517, Giants side. To top it all off, it seems like the tickets on the Pats side of the field are more expensive than on the Giants side. Maybe that means more Pats fans are going, which would be fine with me! Going to the rally tomorrow, which is free, thank goodness! Go Pats!

Patchick, although I could not offer you a room, my husband and I would certainly be happy to hang out with you before and after the game, and I am sure there are lots of other Pats fans who would feel the same - so come on down!

Edit - PS - I forgot to mention, that now that I have bought my tickets, prices are sure to plummet so the rest of you better thank me when that happens! ;)

Last edited:
You really want a shirt that could just as well say "Super Bowl participant" on it? Wait for the one that says Champion. Hope, hope, hope.

I'm just reveling in the fact it says Indianapolis on it. Remember when it was announced that Indy would be the site of this Super Bowl, and all the Colts fans as well as many in the media were talking about how it would be a home game for the Colts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe