PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Thread for Those Going to Indianapolis for Super Bowl XLVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming in on Saturday afternoon. Looking for a place to tailgate on Sunday and also a place to hang out on Saturday.

Staying in Plainfield. Seems Average Joe's is about 40 minute ride from hotel for me which is a bummer.

I still have a parking pass for sale for Sunday.

The parking pass is in lot Yellow E.

This parking pass cost $76 with the fees

Item(s) Ordered:
Price:
1 Yellow Garage E - STANDARD AUTOMOBILE Parking
Standard size vehicles include Car, Van, SUV, Sedan, and Town Car. No Tailgating. 6'10'' clearance.

Super Bowl XLVI - General Spectator & Vehicle For Hire - Lucas Oil Stadium
Indianapolis, IN - 02/05/2012 18:30
Sunday, February 5, 2012 6:30 PM
$50.00
Item(s) Subtotal: $50.00
Service Fee: $10.00
Shipping / Handling: $16.00
(FED EX EXPRESS SAVER)
Total Charges: $76.00

I will be taking public transportation and no longer need this.

https://sbxlvi.clickandpark.com/assets/sbxlvi-parking-6371775937d30507bf6a01748fa8dd25.pdf

I'm told the biggest Patriots party of the week will be at Average Joes in Broad Ripple on Saturday night.

Joe, aren't you the decision maker for this party or is that someone else? Is there a Pats pep rally outside?

FYI for out-of-towners coming in, there will be a streetfest in Broad Ripple with a tent with concerts every night. $25 cover for the concerts.

Broad Ripple Super Fest

Where is the viewing party for the game on Sunday? My kids and I are going out without tickets and do not expect to buy one. We are looking for Pats fans to watch the game with. I leave Thursday AM.

It means that the tix prices wont be down enough for people to buy all the brokers inventory by game time. The brokers would be stuck holding $900 (lowest face value) a piece tickets.

Saturday will be the day to buy tickets. It was in AZ anyway.

Approach it like buying stock ahead of the Company's earnings announcement - They are going to climb over the next 4 days and then will start dropping.

Of course, when your stock is in a blue chip company with a history of good returns, like the Patriots, the odds of dropping to an affordable level are slim.

Good luck to all!

A new photo from Indy.

506727677.jpg

Last edited:
Joe, aren't you the decision maker for this party or is that someone else? Is there a Pats pep rally outside?

FYI for out-of-towners coming in, there will be a streetfest in Broad Ripple with a tent with concerts every night. $25 cover for the concerts.

Broad Ripple Super Fest

No - I have nothing to do with this particular event. I was just passing along word of it. I hear there will be an outdoors thing as well - but I don't know for certain. Barry is working on getting more details.

Seriously! I was hesitant, but now I'm glad I'm staying near Cincinnati for government rate.

Where is the viewing party for the game on Sunday? My kids and I are going out without tickets and do not expect to buy one. We are looking for Pats fans to watch the game with. I leave Thursday AM.

If your kids are over 21 you guys are welcome to come to the Stadium Tavern to watch with Patriots fans. There is more info available in this thread - but the basics are $100 including $25 of food and drinks per person.

Approach it like buying stock ahead of the Company's earnings announcement - They are going to climb over the next 4 days and then will start dropping.

Of course, when your stock is in a blue chip company with a history of good returns, like the Patriots, the odds of dropping to an affordable level are slim.

Good luck to all!

Scottie bro, are you going?

Last edited:
Scottie bro, are you going?

Hello my friend!

I have not decided - If I do, I'm flying up that AM and leaving shortly after the game - Are you for sure going? Where are you staying and when are you getting there.

I can probably be talked into coming up earlier. My lady will be joining me, yours??

Patchik I am still hoping to go to the game and if I do it will be by myself! I don't mind though at all because I know there will be other Pats fans to hang with.

Hoping tickets come down some in price...
I am in the same boat. Work is actually paying for my flight and hotel since I have a site visit on Monday ~80 miles away. I have resigned myself to NO sleep.

I will also be alone, but I normally go to games alone so I'm also not too worried. Just still trying to figure out logistics (parking/partying)...

I am in the same boat. Work is actually paying for my flight and hotel since I have a site visit on Monday ~80 miles away. I have resigned myself to NO sleep.

I will also be alone, but I normally go to games alone so I'm also not too worried. Just still trying to figure out logistics (parking/partying)...

Parking - Home Page

Partying - the Stadium Tavern across from Lucas Oil, then Broad Ripple on Saturday night for the Average Joe's party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back