PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL Sunday 1/4/2014 Wild Card games thread

Marvin Lewis just lost a home game to the lowest seed - I think he may be unemployed next week.

Stands sure have cleared out in a hurry. So much for Cincy being formidable at home. It goes to show how regular season stats need to be thrown out when it comes to the playoffs.

Let's hope the secondary is more ready for TY Hilton than the Chiefs were....

i am smelling a pats-denver afc champ game...lets hope....well lets hope chargers win

Knowing Belichick he probably started immediately getting to work on Indy last night knowing full well the Bengals would choke.

No way BB did that. He is always ready for anything.

Don't know about you guys, but I am looking forward to a cold weather war in GB. Want to see the 49ers fold since I hate all whiny MFers named Harbaugh.

Relax. One game at a time. ;)

I understand, but it's this whole Eagles home opener bull****. Bengals was supposed to put them away. Chargers had no business winnin this game, yet it happened anyway. WTF.

I really didn't care who we face, they're not coming to Foxborough against the 2013 Pats and winning. We have the most mentally toughest NE team possibly in our history.

Hard to believe SD almost lost to the Chiefs' scrub in a must-win home game. Maybe they just like road games better.

Marvin Lewis just lost a home game to the lowest seed - I think he may be unemployed next week.

Marvin must have pictures of the owner having sex with a donkey - he's a teflon failure

chargers D can give broncos problems...colts D i don';t think could...so i like that matchup to try and get us a home afc champ game

chargers D can give broncos problems...colts D i don';t think could...so i like that matchup to try and get us a home afc champ game

I agree. The Chargers did a masterful job against the Broncos a few weeks ago.

This Pats team is about as battle tested as you can get as opposed to the usual spoon fed #1 seed pats we get every year, dare i say we are like the Giants teams that won their 2 rings? Never say die attitude and always playing tough to the end.

Looks like the colts Sat night. Just checked the long range forecast- suppose to be showers(rain or snow) -temp 35-32. Not the worse for a dome team but still outside and cold.

Well, it'll be Indy for us.

What an epic no-show by Cinci. Marvin Lewis sucks.

to be fair, lewis can't control his QB sucking, aj green & bernard drop.

he built a legit defense. this cinci team is a QB away.

but i think he will get canned.

agreed, chargers are a better matchup against Denver than Indy. Chargers look like the "hot" team in the AFC now...I can see them beating Denver.

Plus the untalked about factor is McCoy, who knows Denver very well as their old o-coordinator.

So get ready for a lot of Chargers are this year's Team of Destiny talk. That's what backing into the playoff will do for you.

Hard to believe SD almost lost to the Chiefs' scrub in a must-win home game. Maybe they just like road games better.

that was hard to believe, sd played much better vs the kc 1st teamers

sd at denver, man that is going to be fun to watch

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back