PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL Sunday 1/4/2014 Wild Card games thread

Love watching Luck and Kaepernick play. Just imagine how good those two are going to be in 5 years. Scary scary thought.

I disagree with you on Kaep being a good player 5 years from now, His team wins games because of their top notch D not because of his arm or legs or BICEPS. Once they lose the core of their D to free agency etc they will be a mediocre team.

dont you think your time would be better spent helping the homeless, feeding the hungry? you know Gods work. Not being a fake Christian on a football forum.
Dont remeber mother teresa ever logging in.

Pherein: you're a most welcome guest and poster on this forum, and seem to have a bit of class about you.

But this post was just bad. You should apologize.

QB12

Kaepernick may not be the Devil himself, but he is an AHole, as is Cam Newton.
I hope they both suffer career-ending injuries next week, as well as Richard Sherman.

I disagree, Colin is not an Ahole, nor is Cam. Richard Sherman is possibly one. However, wishing harm on another human that is not a criminal is bad form regardless. I don't care for Richard Sherman or Cam Newton, but I would never wish harm on them.

Pherein, I know discussions can get heated, posters can mix it up pretty good, you/the christian cat are currently mixing it up. It happens, whatever. But, IMHO, the post above is bad form......shaky ground to walk on when you call someone out as not doing what god expects them to simply because he takes time to post on a Patriots forum.
I'm not telling you what to do/what not to do (it's not my place), I'm just giving you some friendly advice that seems clearly bad form to me....

Well it all comes down to don't bring ipads to bourbon street, lol . But you know how all religious discussion end. I was silly to get invoved, and dumber to express an opinion, and then stacked my own independant judgment on that.
Makes for a badly cook pancake, sorry :D

I am very much a Christian. So for you to call someone like myself fake is a reflection on you by insulting other posters. Bigotry and hate at its finest.

Im going to apologize. We have a different thinking of God and Faith in the South. Shouldnt have projected that on you.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back