PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL Sunday 1/4/2014 Wild Card games thread

Kaep: "Hmm, I shouldn't wear long sleeves because I still want to show off my douchy tattoos..."

You post that stat line, your team shouldn't have lost, period.

I agree with you, but you have to remember that the reason they lost is that Luck, despite the 3 ints, led his team to 45 points. It is pretty impressive to be able to overcome those picks the way he did. If he plays error free next week we are in trouble.

Kaep: "Hmm, I shouldn't wear long sleeves because I still want to show off my douchy tattoos..."

I can't stand him.

No sleeves, yet he runs to the sideline like a little girl to get a jacket put over him every chance he gets

How did they let Crabtree get behind them on 4th and 6?

I agree with you, but you have to remember that the reason they lost is that Luck, despite the 3 ints, led his team to 45 points. It is pretty impressive to be able to overcome those picks the way he did. If he plays error free next week we are in trouble.

That's true, it's almost impossible to say to what extent a comeback like that is great offensive play versus terrible defensive play (usually both), but 45 points is impressive regardless, and he made some fantastic plays.

And I agree with your other post that Luck's propensity for coming back is a huge concern. I also would much rather our D facing Alex Smith than Andrew Luck (although our O facing Colts than KC).

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 1m
Patriots will host Colts in AFC divisional round. Bill Belichick scheduled conference call moments away. Belichick reaction to come.

Hmm, wonder what he'll say.

Fine team

All three phases

can move the ball, can defend...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hope Packers win this one. They've lost to 49ers three times straight now.

Well, that, and my old boss was an ******* and a 49ers fan.

let's see what aaron rodgers got. if he is that great then he won't go down so easily.

letting the DB's mug the receivers pretty good in this one

"just letting them play"
The league makes a travesty of the rules especially in these playoff games.
They're ruining the game. Make them susceptible to valid accusations of favoritism or influenced outcomes.

Massive Fail - Goodell

(I'm rooting for GB bigtime)

Home teams this weekend: 1-2 (and could easily be 0-3)... and the Packers are losing....

niners D looks scary good.

I was thinking the same thing. And I was going to post that they'll destroy Carolina, then I checked and remembered Panthers beat them in SF (10-9; that's the score, not the date). Still, I do think Niners will destroy them.

I was thinking the same thing. And I was going to post that they'll destroy Carolina, then I checked and remembered Panthers beat them in SF (10-9; that's the score, not the date). Still, I do think Niners will destroy them.

and kaep looks very comfortable out there. maybe they just have packers' numbers, but they are hot right now. i can see them representing NFC.

This one is not going to be close. SF in total control. :bricks:

They always are. Your always in for ,punch in the mouth football, with their D. Much like the Panthers, both offenses are not that great .

and just like that

but rodgers gotta start ballin

LOL at Kaepernick being decked.

Go Pack. Niners are the single scariest team in the tournament, IMO.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back