PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Broncos @ Pats POST-game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the only one who will get a picture of Manning face tonight! Ebay, here I come!:rocker:

Had Brady done that, it would be the cover over ever paper and website for at least 3 days.

I still had faith because of the defense. I knew the Pats could move on them on offense, but the defense seriously held Manning in check all the way to the very end.

Predicatable NFL.com headline

Obviously trying to take the comeback spotlight away. **** them and their attempts to screw us over with the refs.

The punt issue is on Carter, not Welker. Carter was out of position because he was late to the block.

Welker's the hero who picks up the critical first down if Manning doesn't throw that pass way behind him, allowing Collins to make a play on it. People here are letting their homerism get the better of them.

It's on welker deus. He changed his mind at the last second. Welker choked again deus. We all love him, but he isn't clutch like #12 and so many other pats are.

The punt issue is on Carter, not Welker. Carter was out of position because he was late to the block.

Welker's the hero who picks up the critical first down if Manning doesn't throw that pass way behind him, allowing Collins to make a play on it. People here are letting their homerism get the better of them.

I know nothing about your life, but if you have ever played football you would know it is Welker's fault. He called his teammates off too late. Carter had no time to avoid the ball. Hell, he barely saw it if at all!

I bet a large chunk of the national audience turned the game off at halftime. Boy will they be shocked tomorrow!

along with a bunch of Pats "fans" that posted here in the 1st half

It was a sweet win with plenty to love. There's no need to go reaching in order to bash a former player.

Troy Brown is on CSN saying that Welker screwed up.

How many fans do you think left this and the Saints game early. Maybe they'll get it next time. ....And booing? WTH?

Pats fans, what shall we do at RB for the rest of the season and the playoffs?

1. Roll with a JAG who has some running/receiving ability in Bolden.

2. Roll the dice with Ridley, a very good runner/no receiving ability who just puts the damn ball on the ground in big games.

Vereen will be in the Faulk/Woodhead/shotgun role. He could be used as a full-time RB, but BB doesn't want to do that.

Look at the idiots on ESPN

"Hate to see a game come end on a fluke play"

LOL. This whole game started (and almost decided the game) with 3 fluke plays from us! (sorta)

And lol @ them trying to take away from Brady, pointing out how the Broncos lost Rogers Cromartie. Do they not realize we had a hobbled Talib, no Mayo, no Wilfork, and no Kelly?!

You can easily see how much the media favors Manning and the Broncos when even after such a big win for the Pats, the front photo on nfl.com is a Manning face and not one of the Pats celebrating. Pathetic.

I know nothing about your life, but if you have ever played football you would know it is Welker's fault. He called his teammates off too late. Carter had no time to avoid the ball. Hell, he barely saw it if at all!

Carter ended up going around the pair there and ran into the ball because he was late and beat.

I like this gif from NESN.com

brady.gif

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

I fist pumped at that.

Did Dobson play?

Look at the idiots on ESPN

"Hate to see a game come end on a fluke play"

LOL. This whole game started (and almost defined the game) with 3 fluke plays!

All the media can't believe welker and Peyton choked. Brady just destroyed Denver tonight. He was just unstoppable.

Eh it's hard to fault Welker for that one. He yelled kill in plenty of time but Carter didn't exactly use haste in getting out of the way.

Ok Bronco fans, we'll take Welker for a 7th this off-season

It was a sweet win with plenty to love. There's no need to go reaching in order to bash a former player.

Deus, you're not wrong about Carter getting there slightly late, but to say that Welker had no blame on that play and it's homerism is just not fair. Though the play wasn't entirely his fault, Welker must bear some of the blame because he was definitely indecisive on the play.

However, I don't want to get caught up in a back-and-forth after a game like the one I just saw. Once again, Brady was the best QB on the field where it was clash of the titans. If you can't see by now that Brady is the more consistent, clutch, cool QB in the face of adversity, then I don't know what else he has to do. People will always pick Manning over Brady because of the video game-like numbers in the regular season, but Brady is just the best at what he does. I'll take him over any other QB in an era any day of the week, month, year, decade, as long as he wants to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3