PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Broncos @ Pats POST-game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqib just thanked bill. Funny moment.....

I'd like to apologize to BB for all the really bad names I called him when he elected to kick off in OT.

I didn't like the call either when it was made. ...my bad

And if he calls it mere moments before it hits the guy, long after he has any actual shot of getting out of there, that's the PR's fault

And how does he do that? He can't look up at the ball and at his teammates at the same time.

Pats fans, what shall we do at RB for the rest of the season and the playoffs?

1. Roll with a JAG who has some running/receiving ability in Bolden.

2. Roll the dice with Ridley, a very good runner/no receiving ability who just puts the damn ball on the ground in big games.

Vereen will be in the Faulk/Woodhead/shotgun role. He could be used as a full-time RB, but BB doesn't want to do that.

Pass the ball. A lot!

We have one RB guaranteed to be on the roster next year in Vereen (and he struggled today too).

One of the best Manning-Brady games EVER! :rocker:

Champions find ways to win no matter what. And that is exactly what the Pats did today. Somehow we found a way to pull it off despite all the injuries and offensive troubles. One of the most thrilling games I've seen in a long time.

THE best. I don't think it's a debate. That was an all-time classic.

Hightower might be riding the bench a bit more now (unless he was injured tonight, then disregard that).

Fletch and Collins played solid. Not great, but made plays when needed. Fletcher was stuffing some runs and Collins wasn't a huge liability in coverage. He even caued ol' Buttefingers to drop (another) pass

Somebody needed to tell Moreno. Nothing against you and I was happy to see those two make some plays, but we were getting gouged up the middle with horrible tackling.

People kept saying how great our D was, I didn't see it. Peyton just isn't as good against the wind and our secondary was fine, but we win no prizes for tackling from linebackers of any kind.

Spikes was on one leg, yet was still used often.

And here's MFaulk saying how unlike Brady, Manning has to contend with Belichick every time these two QBS meet, and Brady was throwing to open guys guys while PM was throwing into tight quarters. I mean, nice to compliment, BB, but, come on. Manning was playing a bunch of rookies and hobbled players tonight.

That Welker guy?

Yeah, he's no Julian Edelman, that guy.

So how do we go back in time, not sign Amendola, and hand Amendola's contract to Edelman? :D

Seriously, I hope Julian is back here next year.

And ere's MFaulk saying how unlike Brady, Manning always has to cntend with Belichick every time these two QBS meet, and Brady was throwing to open guys guys while PM was throwing into tight quarters. I mean, nice to compliment, BB, but, come on. Manning was playing a bunch of rookies and hobbled players tonight.

Manning's home games aren't in a dome anymore. He's got to use that arm in the weather. :D

I'm inclined to agree.

We really need to come up with a nickname for this game. This is on par with the Thrilla in Manila.. what a duel!

The Wind Game.

I've got a ************ and my ****** is ******** huuuuuuuuuge!

image if we played...ok the first half....................hhhhhmmmmmmmmmm :D

This is awesome.

BZ5PiXmIEAAzIMo.jpg:medium

Cool shot of troops in Kandahar Afghanistan reacting to the Patriots win with the @the_USO: pic.twitter.com/EeZf1fUhYB

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back