PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Brady vs. NFL Federal Court 8/12 Thread (LIVE UPDATES)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How grimy can Kravitz get that he is calling out the integrity of a federal Judge because he doesn't seemingly support his opinion. Wow Kravitz.
He is a slimey man

Can't believe ESPN worded their poll this way (in an attempt to steer people into thinking the NFL had a stronger case. For those who don't want to click on an ESPN link here is the question and possible answers (75% leaning toward option 1 so far).

Question: What was your takeaway from Wednesday's Deflategate hearing in federal court?

Answers:
  1. Judge appeared to cast major doubt that the Wells Report implicated Brady.
  2. Judge seemed to try to scare both sides by poking holes in their arguments.
  3. Judge seemed to be leaning toward the NFL's side, especially in asking why Brady did not cooperate with Wells.
http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/poll/conversation/_/id/4847326

I'm actually shocked that you can't believe bspn would do this. They got their marching orders from nfl*, not to mention there is a clear anti-Pats bias there.

My family (immigrants all) used German versions of that extensively.

Well in Brazil when people start to pull the if card we say "if my mom had a **** I would have 2 dads"

Roger Cossack. I made the mistake of checking on ESPN to see adam schefter. Started off good until the panel started spinning things like the NFLPA were getting grilled just as bad as the NFL. And then Merril Hoge said he thinks it'll be overturned because the more he hears the more he believes the NFL has no evidence against Brady and evidence is what it comes down to in contrast to Cossack saying it comes back to the CBA and arbitration disputes is like 66 out of 68 in that court in favour of being upheld.

I'm getting tired of seeing these statistics repeated over and over. What does it say about the NFL if unions in general lose more than 95% of cases brought to court, yet the NFL is 0 for 4? I get that the NFL only provides a small data set, but why must "legal experts" assume that all cases brought to court are equivalent?

Yeah, doesn't #46 refer to a hearing officer, not specifically an arbitrator? Maybe splitting hairs, but isn't that what legal decisions turn on?
Article 46 says that it goes to an arbitrator, but that, at any time, the Commissioner may decide to be the arbitrator. I don't believe any commissioner, previously, actually abused this the way Goodell has.

I'm getting tired of seeing these statistics repeated over and over. What does it say about the NFL if unions in general lose more than 95% of cases brought to court, yet the NFL is 0 for 4? I get that the NFL only provides a small data set, but why must "legal experts" assume that all cases brought to court are equivalent?

Look at the media pukes running with the stats, it's about all the nfl has left at this point.

What is it with Kravitzes being ****s lately?

How grimy can Kravitz get that he is calling out the integrity of a federal Judge because he doesn't seemingly support his opinion. Wow Kravitz.
Well kravitz isn't the second coming of edward r morow. Indy is a small town, and kravitz is a small town hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents