PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Brady Appeal Thread: Live Updates and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul_Survivor88

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Albert BreerVerified account‏@AlbertBreer
Among those that will be at the Brady hearing tomorrow: Ted Wells. Per source, Wells will be prepared to take everyone through the report.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 5m5 minutes ago
The league will have Jeff Pash, Adolpho Birch and Kevin Manara there. The NFLPA will have Tom DePaso and Jeffrey Kessler there for Brady.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 54s54 seconds ago
Additionally, my understanding is Wells will give his view of the AEI report, which doesn't exonerate Brady, but claims NFL's case is flawed

If ted wells is going to be there its looking like goodell isn't planning on lowering the suspension at all. this is going to be a fun court case to watch

I wish the showdown between Brady and Goodell/Wells would be televised. I'd pay $60 to see that ****. Though we all know it will end with Brady laughing at Goodell and telling him that he'll see him in court.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 54s54 seconds ago
Additionally, my understanding is Wells will give his view of the AEI report, which doesn't exonerate Brady, but claims NFL's case is flawed

Of course Smreer would throw in "doesn't exonerate Brady". Uh AEI's report kind of does exonerate Brady, dumbass. They nail the science which would basically say no-one was deflating balls which if no-one was deflating balls then that kind of does exonerate Brady

Good to know you can still count on Al Breer to twist things to be either the most biased or uninformed way possible.

Of course Smreer would throw in "doesn't exonerate Brady". Uh AEI's report kind of does exonerate Brady, dumbass. They nail the science which would basically say no-one was deflating balls which if no-one was deflating balls then that kind of does exonerate Brady

Ha! Beaten by seconds.

It's amusing seeing all the mediots out there clinging desperately to the notion that the Patriots still must have cheated somehow even if the psi was explained naturally.

But what about the phone?! What about the f*ing phone?

herr goodell: "i'm not married to the wells report"
(invites wells to Brady's appeal)

Actually, as much as we hate Goodell, that little bit is perfectly OK. Central to the appeal will be attacks on the Wells Report and the process of compiling it. Of course Wells should be there.

So is goodell gonna let someone from AEI be there too? I mean it's only fair if wells gets to respond to AEI that AEI get to respond to him.

Actually, as much as we hate Goodell, that little bit is perfectly OK. Central to the appeal will be attacks on the Wells Report and the process of compiling it. Of course Wells should be there.

But report is he will be addressing the AEI report too. Which is absolute bullsh*t if no-one from AEI is there to respond.

It depends. If Wells is on trial, then this is good. If Wells is there so Goodell can listen to Bradys team then say "Ted, do you agree" its a farce.

But report is he will be addressing the AEI report too. Which is absolute bullsh*t if no-one from AEI is there to respond.

Not comparable. The Wells "investigation" and report had MANY aspects. The AEI report addresses a few of them. If it's correct, then all that's needed is for somebody present to (re)state the AEI reasoning.

Besides, we don't know for a fact that they won't be there.

It depends. If Wells is on trial, then this is good. If Wells is there so Goodell can listen to Bradys team then say "Ted, do you agree" its a farce.

No more of a farce then if Wells is absent and Goodell says "Ted already addressed that point, so it's closed."

No more of a farce then if Wells is absent and Goodell says "Ted already addressed that point, so it's closed."
About the same.

So this coming breer means the league is leaking what it is planning to do. We will see more nfl leaks tomorow during and after the appeal which may or may not be true. brace yourselves.

So is goodell gonna let someone from AEI be there too? I mean it's only fair if wells gets to respond to AEI that AEI get to respond to him.
Lol--If this were in any way about fairness the accused would have had an opportunity to respond to the charges before the punishment was levied.

hope someone asks wells why he said he wanted to speka to mcnally to clear the deflator texts and said he asked it late because they were only investigating messages from 2014 before that . i really hope some asks him about his lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes