PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Brady vs. NFL Federal Court 8/12 Thread (LIVE UPDATES)

Status
Not open for further replies.
..dumb question but how long are they suppose to be in court today?? last time it was an entire day..

Isn't there some sort of class action lawsuit that can be filed against the NFL offices?

with the amount of money that is gambled over nfl football games, surely this farce could be grounds for legal trouble from the public

Isn't there some sort of class action lawsuit that can be filed against the NFL offices?

with the amount of money that is gambled over nfl football games, surely this farce could be grounds for legal trouble from the public

Check this petition, it's the basic gist of the argument. :)

There'd be no standing for the average fan or even a season ticket holder, among other issues.

This whole thing should have been televised with Good Ol Jim Ross doing play-by-play.

1. Mike Petraglia @TragFormer fed. prosecutor John Dowd just told me: "He doesn't need to re-live this. It's stupid and painful," advises against defamation suit
  2. Mike Petraglia @Trags
    Dowd also told me that the NFL has made a joke of its own constitution and there's "a reason" they keep losing on Article 46 "integrity"

How many game day threads have we had so far for this whole debacle?

The Ted Wells Report is so independent and fact based that the league has to BEG Tom Brady to accept it and to admit guilt. That's what it has come down to for them.

LOL I'm still laughing about that part.

Mort just echoes whatever line the league tells him without a single thought so not sure if it is true or not. But it wouldn't surprise me.

The NFL is again moving the goal posts here. They want Brady to justify their $5M boondoggle, no doubt because of the pressure being thrown at Goodell by some owners embarrassed by the league's constant ****-ups.

At this point, I'd trust Vince McMahon as commissioner over Herr Goodell.

I have no problem believing that betting lines will be swung at some point when the league's new "safety" rules take an important player out of a critical moment of a game on a questionable problem. I could see Goodell making a phone call to pull Brady after a sack in the 4th quarter of a tied game to "check for a concussion." The man has no credibility, and he's done more damage to the shield than a dozen Ray Rice videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST