PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man....this sucks. The Chargers selected Cason with their first round pick.

In a way it shows that I was correct about his projection as a first rounder, but I wish he was on the Patriots. Incidentally, Kiper's an *****. Cason has 4.44-4.45 speed, not 4.55 speed.

Man....this sucks. The Chargers selected Cason with their first round pick.

In a way it shows that I was correct about his projection as a first rounder, but I wish he was on the Patriots. Incidentally, Kiper's an *****. Cason has 4.44-4.45 speed, not 4.55 speed.

bummer that we didn't have #31. could ahve traded up

bummer that we didn't have #31. could ahve traded up

Flowers is still available, but I'm sure the Packers or Giants will grab him up...:(

Edit: Also, the Chargers have a really good tandem of CB's now (Cromartie and Cason)

Last edited:
Lawrence Jackson.

Really???

Over Merling?

Flowers is still available, but I'm sure the Packers or Giants will grab him up...:(

Edit: Also, the Chargers have a really good tandem of CB's now (Cromartie and Cason)

good thing we have CJ and Gaffney as the diference makers;)

Any idea who we will be targetting late in the 2nd, I still think we have to get something in the secondary, if we drop too low, then if theres another LB or a useful lineman(seems unlikely, so many taken so far).

Any thoughts

Ben

The 49ers selected Balmer, who was among the few 34 D-linemen. This means Groves is still available.

With L. Jackson off the board Groves and Avril should be the highest rated OLB's left on all the boards of these 34 teams.

Any idea who we will be targetting late in the 2nd, I still think we have to get something in the secondary, if we drop too low, then if theres another LB or a useful lineman(seems unlikely, so many taken so far).

Any thoughts

Ben

seems that we need to be looking CB at this point, but now that cason is gone, who the hell knows

Jets have just traded up to pick #30.

Shefter says that Jets have traded up for TE Dustin Keller.

if we increase the pass rush then we could probably get by with the current cbs and draft one in the third.

remember hobbs was a third.

Goodell sure could make it a little less obvious that he still loves the Jets

bahahaha dustin keller. back to the jets of old? all the jets fans booing....i love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore