PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OAK. vs. PIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

holyredeemer

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Okay, so I went to my very first nfl game yesterday. My dad is a die hard steelers fan, and since the pats play monday night, he was able to get some raider tix and my brother and I went with him and some other raider fans to the stadium.
I have a couple of things I want to say, and some of these things are really going to hurt me to say it. But, I will forever hold a place in my heart for the terrible raider nation. You know, I never had one problem with any raiders fan during the 4 hrs of tailgating nor during the game. I was sportin' some pats digs, and thought for sure I would get some ****, but nobody ever talked trash. Those people really surprised me with their general knowledge of the rest of the N.F.L. and IMO didnt really live up to their rep as being bad asses. I did almost get in a fight though, and it was gettin' dirty. Had a few drinks in me and was standing in the mens room when somebody walked by and slammed into my shoulder. I quickly looked over and a bears fan, A FREAKIN BEARS FAN, started **** with me. Talkin about how the bears and pats are going to meet up this yr. in the bowl and the bears are going to bring back the shuffle in beatin our asses. I was surprised by how quickly the argument flared up and we were broken up by some raider fans. AHHH it was a wonderful day. The Steelers were an absolute joke. Their playcalling looked like something taken straight out of mcdaniels playbook. Rothlisberger looked like he was hit by a train this time around.
The real element that looked to give the steelers a problem other than Kirk Morrison was the home crowd. Big Ben was confused throughout, they were busting timeouts when it didnt even matter, it was a total joke. After accessing my cellphone and seeing the scores for the rest of the league, I must really say that if we get a win tonight, then it was a great week for us.

Sorry, I know this wasnt really relevant to the pats, but I had a great time, and thought I would just tell others how great my first nfl truly was. Just wish I could see our beloved pats. Now that would be a treat.
Here's to tonight!:eat3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference