PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: George Pickens

Steelers have a long history putting up with bad Apple type players.

Bad apple type players usually have more talent than the choir boys bust types we care known for Drafting.

Knowing our situation I would Trade for him if he wants out of Pitts we should have picked him over Thornton inexcusable.
yeah yeah we know seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I don't get it. The guy is a head case in Pittsburgh, where he has a player's coach, and you think he'd do better here? His own teammates can't hold the guy accountable to his job, and he's gonna blossom under this regime?
Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I don't get it. The guy is a head case in Pittsburgh, where he has a player's coach, and you think he'd do better here? His own teammates can't hold the guy accountable to his job, and he's gonna blossom under this regime?
Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Randy Moss Adalius Thomas and Fat Albert shot their way out of town. Can't imagine it would go well for a guy like Pickens.

Randy Moss Adalius Thomas and Fat Albert shot their way out of town. Can't imagine it would go well for a guy like Pickens.
Moss had Brady leading. Pickens would have...
Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

If we get a rookie qb then Pickens will possibly have more targets as I guess Henry will not resign here . He can be the WR1 and have all targets he wants as there is nobody else.

At this point I am okay trying out a diva WR. It's not as if we have a winning culture right now. So Pickens experiment is okay for now. Not going to make us worse than what we are right now.

Knowing our situation I would Trade for him if he wants out of Pitts we should have picked him over Thornton inexcusable.
You'd trade for a guy who is a "Me-First" head case who hasn't accomplished much of anything.. No surprise there. You've been leading that BS train since the Pats passed on him.

Pickens is going to be out of the league soon. If you’re going to be a head case and give poor efforts in blocking, you better be an exceptional receiver. He is not.

Early this season, I compared him to Martavis Bryant. Uber talented and looks like a potential stud WR1 during his rookie year, but proves to be a head-case and is out of the league before you know it. Pickens seems to be trending in that direction. We shall see.

Last edited:
only Pats fans would not want a wr because he doesn't block well...who cares about 50+ receptions and 15+ ypc, 800+ yards each year, damni it, we need a receiver to block!!!!
this is same ******** stuff that had Belichick reaching for cb from Rutgers..bc they were allegedly special teams dynamos...**** that, draft wr to catch passes and score tds

Or maybe a coach that will trip players on a return might not be the best when it comes to discipline.

only Pats fans would not want a wr because he doesn't block well...who cares about 50+ receptions and 15+ ypc, 800+ yards each year, damni it, we need a receiver to block!!!!
this is same ******** stuff that had Belichick reaching for cb from Rutgers..bc they were allegedly special teams dynamos...**** that, draft wr to catch passes and score tds
We can find one that isn't a head case and going to be a problem, last headcase we had, AB didn't last long.

He was a turd a at UGA…kirby had to stay on him all the time.

Remember a 15 yard penalty he got FROM THE BENCH because an opposing ballcarrier ran out of bounds on the GA sideline and Pickens squirted the dude with a water bottle

Bad apple type players usually have more talent than the choir boys bust types we care known for Drafting.
Hahaha wtf can you please back this up with references

Steelers have a long history putting up with bad Apple type players.

And to think Pats fans are worried about nepotism while the Steelers are enjoying multiple decades of police corruption

Pickens just scored ona 86 yard TD, which eclipses Thornton entire career in one play!

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back