PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

O/T: Jerry Jones to face sexual assault lawsuit

I am going to sue the prick too. The thought of this emasculated, shriveled lizard sticking his fetid tongue into someone's mouth is so repulsive it is causing me mental and emotional distress.

In a roomful of witnesses, including Jones' wife according to the article. This alleged "victim" sounds like an hysteric in search of a payday. On the other hand, there might be something noteworthy about an aggressively horny 75-year-old adroit enough to pull off such a brazen feat:

The incident caused J.G. “severe injuries,” “emotional distress,” “psychological pain and suffering,” and medical expenses, according to the suit.

“Plaintiff has nightmares about what Jerry Jones did to her,” read the original complaint. “She has trouble focusing and completing day to day tasks at work and at home. Plaintiff gets nervous around men and has trouble being alone with men. Plaintiff cries often because of what Defendant Jerry Jones did to her and does not want any other woman to experience such assaults.”

J.G. is reportedly seeking monetary damages of over one million dollars and wants a jury trial to decide the matter.

I am going to sue the prick too. The thought of this emasculated, shriveled lizard sticking his fetid tongue into someone's mouth is so repulsive it is causing me mental and emotional distress.
You should do something about your fantasies, they aren’t healthy.

wq8cywu665k91.jpg

Why wouldn't you settle this out of court?

MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
Back