PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jerry Jones being sued for sex scandal

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score

Adam Schefter

S6715f0s5156aith2 ·

A 25-year-old woman is suing Jerry Jones, alleging that he paid her mother in 1996 to conceal that he was the girl's biological father — a secret that the lawsuit says she kept due to a confidentiality agreement.
A spokesperson for Jones declined comment.

Happens to everybody

275299035_513661143463171_5266402196647497051_n.jpg

Well, DNA test here we go!

Maybe that lady will get some of that SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET Cowboys money lol.

Adam Schefter

S6715f0s5156aith2 ·

A 25-year-old woman is suing Jerry Jones, alleging that he paid her mother in 1996 to conceal that he was the girl's biological father — a secret that the lawsuit says she kept due to a confidentiality agreement.
A spokesperson for Jones declined comment.
How can you sue over that?

How can you sue over that?
I'm not a lawyer, but I think she can sue to have the non-confidentiality agreement terminated while retaining the trust he set up for her. Other than that, I'm not sure what else she can go after.

Last edited:
So Jerrah pays the girls mother, I’m sure a ton of money, I guess not enough of that money came downhill to the daughter, so she tries to extort more money out of Jerrah.

But now that she has let the cat out of the bag, Jerrah doesnt have to pay to keep her quiet.

All in all, a dumb move on her part.

More grist for the ongoing debate on who is the worst owner in the NFL.

Interesting that Jerry had his tryst right around the time the Cowboys were kings of the NFL and all the trappings that came with it. I wonder if ol' Jerruh ever went to Michael Irvin's White House.

Jerrah's been married since 1963
The alleged bastard daughter was born in 1996

In other news....

Big Chicken GIF
Jerry Jones GIF by SB Nation
Sex scandal sounds a lot worse than "yea he got his side chick pregnant" idk whatever lol

Sex scandal sounds a lot worse than "yea he got his side chick pregnant" idk whatever lol
Yeah the title is dumb.
He isn’t being sued for a sex scandal. A girl is suing because her mother agreed to take money to not disclose who her father is.
Hardly a sex scandal.

Is this really a sex scandal?
no. its a paternity scandal at the very best... considering Jerrah has been keeping that family awash in greenbacks... its kinda a ****ty thing for her to do...

just the chick & her mother trying to raise their social media profile... one more example of the me me loook atttt meeeeeeee generation at work

Now we know the second reason jerry was not on any of the krafty bob’s trips to Jupiter Florida!

The first reason is, of course, the cowboys stunk too much to be relevant or in the playoffs whence Kraft bob was heading to Florida for is happy endings.

So Jerrah pays the girls mother, I’m sure a ton of money, I guess not enough of that money came downhill to the daughter, so she tries to extort more money out of Jerrah.

But now that she has let the cat out of the bag, Jerrah doesnt have to pay to keep her quiet.

All in all, a dumb move on her part.

The results are in...

Last edited:
Does this mean that Jerruh is a serial offender?? Inquiring minds want to know..

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back