PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jerry Jones being sued for sexual assault

BradyFTW!

Goodell sucks
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Woman Who Took Jerry Jones Pics Files Lawsuit Alleging Sexual Assault | Deadspin

Without getting too much into the gory details, the allegations include the following:

Defendants Jerry Jones and Cowboys intimidated Plaintiff and told her to keep quiet and not tell anyone else "or else".

Defendants Jerry Jones and Cowboys bullied Plaintiff into believing that she would somehow be in trouble if she told anyone about the sexual assault.

Defendants Jerry Jones and Cowboys intimidated her into signing documents against her will, without giving her a copies, or access to legal counsel.​

Damn, this really isn't the NFL's week.

jerry-jones-outrage-meme-generator-someone-better-find-me-a-gloryhole-3d2775.jpg

Signing documents against her will then not providing her with a copy sounds rather ridiculous to be honest.

Probably best to let this one play out before reaching any conclusions.

Jerry Jones is many things but one thing he is not, is a stupid businessman. Given the reasons posted, I'm inclined to believe it is an extortion attempt aimed at sullying his reputation however, I'll let it play out before I reach a proper conclusion.

Definitely the right call IMO; I think it's too early to be inclined to lean in either direction. None of us know much of anything about Jerry Jones the person--he could be someone who would never do this, or it could be absolutely in line with his character. We just don't know.

"I have been victimized ... It's extortion! Extortion, I tell you!"

Jones 1.jpg Jones 2.jpg

Too confusing to read through at this time. I'll wait until a more sober story does or doesn't emerge, although I'm guessing that "sober story" is a misnomer for the evening of the alleged attack.

That must have been some party on the bus with Jerry and Blandino...glory hole!!

That settles it...next time I'm in flagrante delicto with a 20 something bimbette it's alias Smith and Jones time...:eek:

5 year old allegation? Ya, that's what the legal services call a "cash grab".

In fact, considering how recently those pictures were released, I would bet anything she tried to extort some money from him about the pictures themselves and when that failed she is trying this attempt.

One of the complaints says "Defendants JERRY JONES and COWBOYS bullied Plaintiff into believing that she would somehow be in trouble if she told anyone about the sexual assault." What is this woman? 8 years old?

I'm very conflicted here. On the one hand I want it to be true so Jerry finally gets canned. On the other hand I'd be sick to my stomach if it were true. But bearing that ****** Jerry is better than hearing it was the latter.

Jerry Jones is many things but one thing he is not, is a stupid businessman. Given the reasons posted, I'm inclined to believe it is an extortion attempt aimed at sullying his reputation however, I'll let it play out before I reach a proper conclusion.

An absolutely terrible GM, no question. A very savvy businessman, absolutely.

My all-time favorite Jerry quote basically has him saying if he had a GM that did what he's done, he would fire that GM.

I was expecting this thread would be discussing a sexual assault claim by Rob Ryan after his unceremonious departure from the Cowboys. I always knew there was more to that story than individual egos.:)

It ain't over yet...:eek:

It ain't over yet...:eek:

Nope. And I'm betting that there are a couple more surprises coming down the pike in the next week or so.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back