PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jerry Jones being sued for sex scandal

Jerrah's been married since 1963
The alleged bastard daughter was born in 1996

In other news....

Big Chicken GIF
Jerry Jones GIF by SB Nation
What does marriage have to do with it? When I Lived in Dallas during the 90's it was well known Jerry leased a hotel room for his mistress and had a mutual agreement in his marriage.

Yeah the title is dumb.
He isn’t being sued for a sex scandal. A girl is suing because her mother agreed to take money to not disclose who her father is.
Hardly a sex scandal.
Not dumber than when you were president of the Larry Maroney fan club.

There is never just 1 woman.

thumb_jerry-jones-in-hot-water-following-leaked-risque-pictures-22447525.png

Not dumber than when you were president of the Larry Maroney fan club.

There is never just 1 woman.

thumb_jerry-jones-in-hot-water-following-leaked-risque-pictures-22447525.png
There it is, every time you are caught saying something dumb you rehash your made up maroney garbage.
But in fact calling a paternity question a sex scandal is much dumber than anyone being a fan of any player.
Of course considering you have never had sex I guess you would think fathering a child is scandalous.

There it is, every time you are caught saying something dumb you rehash your made up maroney garbage.
But in fact calling a paternity question a sex scandal is much dumber than anyone being a fan of any player.
Of course considering you have never had sex I guess you would think fathering a child is scandalous.
I just spelled it out for you, but you cant fix stupid.

Meh, billionaires get sued all the time.

More grist for the ongoing debate on who is the worst owner in the NFL.
Worst owner is a very tough choice. Who are the frontrunners?

Worst owner is a very tough choice. Who are the frontrunners?
Well, you have several dimensions to the question and that's what makes it difficult. For instance, to what degree is the owner a moral scumbag; to what degree is he a tool or supporter of Goodell; to what degree has he interfered with and mismanaged the football operations of his team; to what degree has he held his home city hostage by threatening to move and then stuck the taxpayers with a humongous bill for a new stadium. I'm sure there are a few more behaviors that can be added.

Well, you have several dimensions to the question and that's what makes it difficult. For instance, to what degree is the owner a moral scumbag; to what degree is he a tool or supporter of Goodell; to what degree has he interfered with and mismanaged the football operations of his team; to what degree has he held his home city hostage by threatening to move and then stuck the taxpayers with a humongous bill for a new stadium. I'm sure there are a few more behaviors that can be added.
well...I think his "gloryhole" public admission would be enough to stoke up all the social justice warriors for another of their patented cancel culture jihads...but really, sexual degeneracy, assaults, perversions and other ancillary behavior is so "yesterday's news" in the NFL. We need to investigate the coming NFL price structure rising 500% across the board, affecting ALL NFL fans and pray Goondell blames Russia...moving on...

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back