PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NY bans FanDuel & DraftKings

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, they didn't bother with the whole voting and democracy thing?

Apologies to all our fantacy fans but I've had it with all of the ones that stand up and cheer at awkward Patriots game moments because one of their non Patriot fantacy players just got points. Annoys the hell out of me at Gillette.

Last edited:
Apologies to all our fantacy fans but I've had it with all of the ones that stand up and cheer at awkward Patriots game moments because one of their non Patriot fantacy players just got points. Annoys the hell out of me at Gillette.

I'm OK with any Patriots 'fan' getting clocked in the jaw for that. Stadium, bar, wherever. You don't root against the team... for anything

IMO, Fantasy is one of the reasons the game is losing it's luster... for me. The MFL is loving the attention/money it's creating.

I suspect this never happened.

I detest fantasy when people talk about their fantasy teams its all I can do to scream NO ONE GIVES a SHYTE
It reminds me of those scintillating moments when people insist upon showing me pictures of their f###### cats or dogs.

If NY voted on every insider trading scandal they wouldn't be known for the NY minute.
That's not what happened. They didn't decide to prosecute insider trading. They expanded a law to include them that excluded them. Usually new laws are done through the legislature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back