PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

not excited for this years SB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm SO rooting for the Ravens to lose. I don't much care for either of the Harbaughs and neither for Colin Kaepernick, but my memories of the Montana-era 80s Niners will make me root for them mildly.

It's still more about REALLY wanting the Ravens to lose, though. Preferably in either humiliating or heartbreaking fashion.

I'm SO rooting for the Ravens to lose. I don't much care for either of the Harbaughs and neither for Colin Kaepernick, but my memories of the Montana-era 80s Niners will make me root for them mildly.

It's still more about REALLY wanting the Ravens to lose, though. Preferably in either humiliating or heartbreaking fashion.

or flacco throwing 3 ints and losing the game for his team as an "elite" QB

This is the root against Ray Lewis super bowl for me. I think he cheated his way back on the field and his entire act is a joke. Then the lossing Ravens get to spen 20 million for Joe Flacco and we get to see how good he is with an average defense. Lets go niners!

I agree with most. Watching it simply to see the Ravens lose is my mission for today. I couldn't care less about the Niners.

I'm so tired of Reverend Ray. He should go out with genuine tears for once.

Only interest I have this year is Moss getting a ring. He is my all time favorite player, been following him since his HS days. And if SF wins we can finally put that stupid ******* sixburgh saying to rest.

Only interest I have this year is Moss getting a ring. He is my all time favorite player, been following him since his HS days. And if SF wins we can finally put that stupid ******* sixburgh saying to rest.

I wasn't thinking about ti from that angle. Go 49ers! But what's more annoying: Sixburgh or Six Francisco?

I've avoided NFLN the past two weeks and I think that's helped me to approach this for what it should be: A good football game. I just watched ten minutes of NFLN and that definitely confirmed my approach; ugh. The hype really can detract from enjoyment of the game.

I just watched ten minutes of NFLN and that definitely confirmed my approach; ugh. The hype really can detract from enjoyment of the game.

This is true for every football game ever, not just the SB.

Rooting against the ravens but living in the bay area , and surrounded by "who has got it better than us" crap I am tempted to change my support.

This is true for every football game ever, not just the SB.

True; but the storylines being hyped for this game are particularly odious. They can easily overshadow the fact that the actual football should be pretty good if you let them.

Ravens itntro'd to "Where The Streets Have No Name"? Seriously?

Edit: Time for a game thread?

Edit II: I guess this is their "usual" song. Still .. from a Pats Fan perspective, that's some sacred music.

Wait so this means No Forty Whiners vs The purple murders official game thread :eek:

Audible boos for SF. i can tell you from around town I've seen about 10:1 Baltimore fans vs 49er fans.

I'll probably tune in a little bit...

Ravens itntro'd to "Where The Streets Have No Name"? Seriously?

Edit: Time for a game thread?

Edit II: I guess this is their "usual" song. Still .. from a Pats Fan perspective, that's some sacred music.

No kidding. I don't like having one of my favorite songs ruined by associating it with the Baltimore Ravens running out.

The Ravens keep giving me new reasons to hate them. :mad:

A Harbaugh had to win so that sucked. Really wasn't excited for this. Was hoping Randy Moss would get a ring, but it seems that bad karma follows him wherever he goes.

Slightly off-topic but I noticed a trend since the last time the Patriots won a Super Bowl. The team with the worse W-L record has now won 7 of the last 8 Super Bowls (Steelers in XLIII the exception, and just barely).

BTW, the Super Bowl has just been what seems to be a yearly annoyance now. Steelers, Colts, Giants, Steelers again, Giants again, and now Ravens. Really, all that's left is for the Jets to win the SB for the coup de grâce.

BoTown...the Bowl is in NY next season....put a few hundred down now on a Jet/Giant super bowl matchup...probably snag enough coin to buy yourself a nice SUV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes