PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nnamdi Asomugha Sweepstakes(merged, again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asante can still play.I would inquire about him.No question.

Only if he didnt drop the sure pic in the history making superbowl.

Re: Asomugha to EAgles!!!!

I would be on the phone right now with the eagles about Samuel.

Official 5 year 60 mill deal with eagles

they r a SCARY effing team and we play them

GFY Jet fans GFY

snack on that for lunch JET TROLLS
:rocker::rocker::rocker:

Last edited:
Jets forum is imploding on itself..HAHA

actually a lot of jets fans are happy that we won't have half our cap tied to the cb position and can resign braylon et al...

I'm surprised, as that actually makes sense.
That said the publicity hound owner and HC hafta be down. PSL sales just took another hit.

actually a lot of jets fans are happy that we won't have half our cap tied to the cb position and can resign braylon et al...

Tell that to ganggreen and jetsinsider

This is why we don't deal with Tom Condon.I'll bet he held Aso hostage unless the Jets did something with the octo-dad.

Rex,Tanny and the jets*,now look foolish for opening their collective big mouths about what their "grand" plan was.

Condon played little tanny like a fiddle.Compare this to the BB negotiations with AH and Ocho....
More info leaked out about the Nazi/Russian 1939 treaty than what "Mr Omerta" leaked in New England.

Asante isn't exactly a press guy.

Why would the JEST go there?

As much as we love to hate on Asante, hes one of the top 2 or 3 corners in the league. Pretty much every metric agrees on that. He gambles occasionaly, and gets beat, but hes still very good in pretty much every part of the game.

He sucks at tackling, he can't play press, and he can only play one side of the field. Which one of those is incorrect?

yeah...uh...right...and you have some nice waterfront property for sale...in the middle of Long Island sound...and the check is in the mail...and it's a beautiful car with doors to match...it's a charming little "fixer upper",just needs a little plumbing...I love you and absolutely still respect you if we have sex right now, and I PROMISE to marry you...READ MY LIPS

I could keep going but the next forty or fifty are pretty filthy and this is a family board...but you get the point, Mr. "Lot Of Jet Fans!!"...

Last edited:

Tell that to ganggreen and jetsinsider

it was split, no doubt, but trust me, there are plenty in jets nation happy we didn't get him...

i'd rather have talent spread out in the form of braylon, cromartie and possible other FA's then 1 guy...

Thank God... I didn't want him goin to the Jests.

That's certainly the spin/company line. The rage being displayed belies that facade though.

Whats with the asante hate on this board?The guy can play.Stop with the bitterness.

Twitter
JasonLaCanfora:
Actually, how's this for a thought? Arizona has a need at CB with DRC dealt to PHI for Kolb. Could Eagles and Cards work Samuel deal again? [via Twitter]

The Eagles are makings some major signings this year. If Vick can stay healthy, this could be a really scary team.

yeah...uh...right...and you have some nice waterfront property for sale...in the middle of Long Island sound...and the check is in the mail...and it's a beautiful car with doors to match...it's a charming little "fixer upper",just needs a little plumbing...I love you and absolutely still respect you if we have sex right now, and I PROMISE to marry you...READ MY LIPS

I could keep going but the next forty or fifty are pretty filthy and this is a family board...but you get the point, Mr. "Lot Of Jet Fans!!"...

like i said before, you need to calm down buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe