PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nnamdi Asomugha Sweepstakes(merged, again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the Jets afford Cromartie and Edwards now?Thats the question.

Re: Asomugha to EAgles!!!!

5 years/$60 million. What a steal!

I think Nnamdi is a massive improvement over Asante. He might not get the turnovers, but he will give up a lot less in return.

If the release Asante, it almost seems like a lateral move, maybe a small upgrade, but not really a huge upgrade IMO.

Although Asante is a ballhawk, he is not a very good CB. He can't tackle, he can't play press and he can only play on one side.

Better than the Jets getting him.

If the release Asante, it almost seems like a lateral move, maybe a small upgrade, but not really a huge upgrade IMO.

It's a huge upgrade, Nnamdi is much much better than Asante.

Nice.....Lombardi said on NFLN that he thinks Eagles may now move Asante.

We should get Asante back lol :p

Official 5 year 60 mill deal with eagles

Nice.....Lombardi said on NFLN that he thinks Eagles may now move Asante.

back to the Pats ... Andy Reid and BB are friends .... maybe they had a deal worked out

Freaking ESPN has Alexi Lalas on SC. NFLN getting my viewing right now.

To be honest on any other day I would be happy to see US Soccer news covered on SportsCenter... today..... no absolutely not.

Congrats to the Eagles tho. He better lay an rotten egg on November 27th however.

I like threads with topics more than I like big megathreads that are impossible to sort through. Keep making new topics

In other news: The Jests forums are down.

Asante can still play.I would inquire about him.No question.

Although Asante is a ballhawk, he is not a very good CB. He can't tackle, he can't play press and he can only play on one side.

As much as we love to hate on Asante, hes one of the top 2 or 3 corners in the league. Pretty much every metric agrees on that. He gambles occasionaly, and gets beat, but hes still very good in pretty much every part of the game.

LMAO

Jets fans are flinging themselves out of windows around the world. I've been watching their forums all day and their reactions to this whole thing were hysterical. I for one wanted it to happen. At their best, Revis and Namdi take away one player each, and I know the Pats next 9 > the Jets 9.

It would have been funny to see Namdi cripple them financially. Oh well

Screw Asante. When we needed a big play from the guy he was MIA.

Let's hope Asante doesn't land with the jets.

LMAO

Jets fans are flinging themselves out of windows around the world. I've been watching their forums all day and their reactions to this whole thing were hysterical. I for one wanted it to happen. At their best, Revis and Namdi take away one player each, and I know the Pats next 9 > the Jets 9.

It would have been funny to see Namdi cripple them financially. Oh well

actually a lot of jets fans are happy that we won't have half our cap tied to the cb position and can resign braylon et al...

Imagine the red hot poker that has been shoved up Blabba Toelickian's massive posterior.,..Philly????? Everyone wants to be a Jet and will take less??? Nnamdi a 10 minte plane ride from NYC and all his media dreams??? Everyday, in the NY press , sticking in Blabba's giant maw like a 200 pound turkey legbone??? Is this actually happening??? The football gods have given everyone in the country the greatest gift that could be hoped for going into this season....man, what a hard knock, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST