PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Wild Card: Bengals at Texans

Status
Not open for further replies.
here on planet earth there is only two possible outcomes for that game .. A.Denver wins or B.Denver loses .. So, that means there is a 50 percent chance they win .. jus sayn

The patriots play a high school football team. Still a 50/50 chance for each team to win? The number of possible outcomes does not represent the probability of each outcome.

Point proven

sorry if it was meant to be sarcastic

Last edited:
to be honest, im not as scared of playing the steelers as I was 8 weeks ago when they destroyed us.

they are clearly reeling as a team. Big Ben looked hobbled out there last week and its affecting his throws/ability to scramble...and this pats D while not good capitalizes on opposing QB mistakes

and losing Mendenhall is huge. for a team that relys so much on their running game offensively they lost ALOT of that by him going down.

If you can keep brady standing, Im pretty confident our offense(which historically brady has always shredded the steelers D) should be able to put up points.

They key is to get off to a fast start though. make Big Ben play catch up by throwing the ball and the game is playing into our hands.

still, im keeping my fingers crossed for a Denver win tomorrow

Is that the same guy that dropped the interception right before Houston''s third touchdown?

Yes, then blew the coverage on the next play (Johnson's TD) and generally was always out of position. Made the Pats safeties play look good

Much respect to you, Grid, but to say that it's 50/50 is just plain ridiculous in my view. I saw your points and don't disagree with one or two of them, but the Steelers are just too much for the Broncos. Tim Tebow has been abysmal the past few weeks (and even during the winning streak, frankly). That defense is going to confuse the crap out of him and the Steelers have always been able to stop the run, which happens to be Denver's strength and crutch. I just don't see any way the Broncos win unless Roth goes down early and they have to rely on Batch to make plays.

you were saying?

And I too remember when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor...

Anyway, congrats to OTG & those others who gave the Donkeys a legit chance to upset
Rapistbooger & the Squealers. I now hope that we're not entering a Be Careful What You Wish For situation, because after watching them struggle for most of the game, I have no doubt now that we would've handled PitsDirt in Foxborough for the first time since the '96 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News