PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 7 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's 17 Ravens points in 1:12, ladies and gentlemen in that Buff-Balto game.

Last edited:
Baltimore....watch out.

You have angered the Fitzpatrick. He is about to unleash the dragon on all of you.

27-24 ravens....damn you buffalo !

Drew Brees is now tied for the most interceptions (9) in the NFL right now with Alex Smith.

Funny how quickly people annointed him among the class of Brady and Manning, some even putting him ahead of Brady.

Remember how Jake Delhomme and Jon Fox got equal billing with Brady and Belichick in that 60 Minutes piece in 2004?

Scary what just happened to Heap.

That head/neck ain't right.

that's why they call it Barfalo

Drew Brees is now tied for the most interceptions (9) in the NFL right now with Alex Smith.

Funny how quickly people annointed him among the class of Brady and Manning, some even putting him ahead of Brady.

Feel good story about Brees, nothing more. I like him a lot too but clearly after Brady and Manning, there's a big dropoff, and that hasn't changed. I'm really beginning to wonder why I ever listen to anything the talking heads in the media have to say.

Did anybody see the hit one of the down sign holders just took in the Saints/Browns game? His head hit the ground really hard, had to be stretchered off, hopes he's ok. Wouldn't surprise me to see them wearing helmets starting next week?

With all of these uncalled penalties, it seems that the entire Ravens team, not just Ray Lewis, got away with murder.

That was really, really scary what just happened with Heap...

After starting the game with a fumble and a punt Pittsburgh has scored on four straight possessions (plus one non-score at end of half).

KC scores on a pick-six to go up 28-20 over Jax.

Carolina 13, SF 10
49ers have three 3-and-outs and five punts in seven possessions.
Panthers have lost two fumbles.
I think a tie would be fitting for these two teams ineptness.

Last edited:
What an ugly game Bears-Skins is.

Chicago offensive line is playing much better; they've only allowed three sacks so far.

I'm not watching any games, but what is happening with the Saints?

This Bengals/Falcons game is nuts. The Bengals have all the momentum now.

bengals have come all the way back to take the lead

I'm not watching any games, but what is happening with the Saints?
Start of the 4th quarter: Browns 20, Saints 3

Saints dominate first downs, yardage and time of possession but Brees has thrown three interceptions, including one pick-6.

And everybody thought the Madden curse and Super Bowl losers curse couldn't affect Brees and the Colts. WRONG! :lol2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back