PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 6 Games

Manning is going to cream the 49ers next sunday night. Telecast will be unwatchable.

I forgot there is a game on tonight.

At least, for them, they beat NE along the way.

Yep.

Having the "asterisk" of beating Rex Grossman in a Super Bowl >>> not getting there.

Or having a guy almost as bad as Grossman lay waste to your 14-2 season in your house. :mad:

God, I hate Rex Grossman!

Rams should really go back to those uniforms. Much more fun than their current. Also Kraft needs to get the boys to paint the helmets white for a week so we can get Pat the Patriot back. Give us a throwback midfield too!

Crazy that Harbaugh is that big of a douche that they want to get rid of him. He's been much much much better than anyone they have in a long long time. He's one of those guys you kind of have to force yourself to put up with.

Rams should really go back to those uniforms. Much more fun than their current. Also Kraft needs to get the boys to paint the helmets white for a week so we can get Pat the Patriot back. Give us a throwback midfield too!

I wouldn't even mind them doing throwbacks and keeping the silver helmets on with the flying Elvis. I know it's not technically accurate or as cool looking, but it would be better than no throwbacks at all.

patriots-nike-throwback-jersey-vs-jets-21.jpg

This is the best uniform in all of American sports. Weak we don't use it. Way better than flying Elvis

I think we might See Harbough coach the jets next season. Big firey attitude sought after coach shows fans they are trying reported break up with Niners. Makes all the sense in the world Jets throw a second to the Niners for his rights? I could see it happen.

This is the best uniform in all of American sports. Weak we don't use it. Way better than flying Elvis
I love them both. Flying evis is ****ing sharp and the road whites are best in the league but Pat the Patriot is also hard to beat. Easily the best throwback in the league I love the bright red. If I had it my way we'd be wearing them twice a season, maybe do one on the road with the marshmellow look.

WORST CALL OF THE WEEKEND

Plus Brady generally balls out in the throwbacks. He does it like Tiger - when he's in red, he's going deep.

I think we might See Harbough coach the jets next season. Big firey attitude sought after coach shows fans they are trying reported break up with Niners. Makes all the sense in the world Jets throw a second to the Niners for his rights? I could see it happen.
Call me crazy but if I'm a team in need of a coach I'd give up as many as 2 1sts for him. If I were the Jets I'd also try to coax Polian into coming back if he's on board with Harbaugh. He made some pretty bad mistakes last couple of years in Indy but there's no doubt the guy can build a team. And more important than anything he absolutely despises the Patriots and has heavy influence on the rules committee. Lucky for us the Jets aren't smart enough to pull something like this off. I'm not sure they even care about winning as much as they do about creating headlines.

The Jets would probably trade two firsts, half their defensive line and a minority ownership of the team of they thought they could get Harbaugh.

A shame he never did that for us.

Who says Lloyd can't get any YAC?

Well that was some stellar defense there.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back