PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 6 Games

LOL. So badly coached. Awful situational football, just like Finnegan and the Fins.

Brandon Lloyd, seriously? I feel like his longest reception as a Patriot was about 8 yards.

Wow really dumb bad bad play by the rams

This is a depressing halftime.

Brandon Lloyd, seriously? I feel like his longest reception as a Patriot was about 8 yards.
We don't have that type of passing game.

That TD helped me out a lot

Fo'real though, how do you get roasted by Brandon Lloyd? He isn't exactly a speedster....

So Winston gets in trouble for making money off autographs but assaulting that chick is all good? The NCAA is truly the scum of the Earth.

surprised lloyd didn't just fall down right after he got the first

He had a couple long ones I remember, one against San Fran during that almost big comeback but nothing consistent for sure...

Brandon Lloyd has YAC??? Seriously?

Jeff Fisher is the most overrated of coaches in the NFL. He never gets any blame because he has the media in his pocket like peter king etc, gives the free access, drafts sam, gives media access freely.

Jeff Fisher is the most overrated of coaches in the NFL. He never gets any blame because he has the media in his pocket like peter king etc, gives the free access, drafts sam, gives media access freely.
He's the very definition of a mediocre coach. I can't remember the last time he won a playoff game, 2003 maybe?

Gregg Williams looks like he's wearing a disguise.

Rams are a joke. How do you blitz 50% of the time and only end up with one sack a game?

He's the very definition of a mediocre coach. I can't remember the last time he won a playoff game, 2003 maybe?
He is like Lovie Smith. The media loves them like Jay Glazer is a huge lovie smith fan. Both these guys are average coaches.

He had a couple long ones I remember, one against San Fran during that almost big comeback but nothing consistent for sure...

Yeah, I was just being facetious mainly. Just seems silly lol

Going to be in for some disappointment there Gruden if you're looking forward to some 2nd half adjustments from Scotty.

Fisher, Lovie, Marvin Lewis, Rex, Mike Smith, Fox..... over rated

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back