PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 6 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron Francisco hahaha the Steelers last SB hero. This guy cant be a pro. He is considinesque

This reminds me of 2004, and how maddening it was that the Pats would trail the Steelers week after week, knowing that if the Pats took care of business against Pittsburgh it'd be a different story.

We also know how that story ended. :)

lol at the whole redskins they are awful

td colts..as easy as it gets

You'd figure Peyton throwing it 1000 times a game and the Colts horrible rushing offense would hurt them, but Peyton's that good.

Those NFC East teams sure love giving layups to the Colts. :rolleyes:

TD Skins....time for Manning Face

Danny Woodhead will kill this team on rushes to the outside.

I love how the announcers are completely baffled by the decision to defer when you win the toss.

Guess what, Indianapolis got the ball first and Redskins stopped them. Then McNabb tosses a pick anyways and Peyton gets on the board first. Then the Redskins march down the field and tie it up. This whole wanting the opening kick because you're afraid of playing from behind crap is so dumb... thank God BB is smarter than this.

Colts score again

rodgers putting on a show, what a coverage lol

Well, that was an easy Colt score.

I am pretty amazed at how the Colts cannot stop the run though. Torain looks good and he is....not. THe Skins don't have any running game at all.

and Adam misses the 38 yard FG....cue Manning Face again

omg what was that catch???

I'm convinced that if any other team did that "run up to the line and get 12 men on the field" penalty every week it would be ridiculed for how cheap it is.

I'm convinced that if any other team did that "run up to the line and get 12 men on the field" penalty every week it would be ridiculed for how cheap it is.

No kidding....right. Talk about the ultimate cheese ball. The Cots are running the warp speed huddle so thar the D can't even get a play in. How lame.

The Redskins secondary is going off!

The Redskins secondary is going off!

Huge 3 and out for them. Peyton Manning almost always pulls a first down out of his ass and ices the game.

Redskins have the ball, the two-minute warning, and a full chamber of timeout bullets at their disposal. Let's see if Donovan McNabb and Mike Shanahan have some magic in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST