PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, here's a scary thought: Josh Scobee apparently was dealing with some sort of leg injury when he stunk up the joint for Pittsburgh. He's going to need several weeks before he's ready . . . and he's already had interest from multiple teams. :eek:

So far so good for the Saints. Hoping for a win for them and a big loss for Jerry and the Cowboys.

Interesting- Weeden hates to throw to the closed side. Look for Butler to line up exclusively on the right side.

I hope you're right, I think Hicks has got lots of potential as a 4-3 NT and possibly as a 'heavy' 3-tech.
Yeah hes a good run blocker, not a rusher. BB's going to make him a better player, our DC'ers suck

BTW, here's a scary thought: Josh Scobee apparently was dealing with some sort of leg injury when he stunk up the joint for Pittsburgh. He's going to need several weeks before he's ready . . . and he's already had interest from multiple teams. :eek:

Worst year for kickers I can remember in awhile. Oh they must be so overworked because of the Belichick rule lol

Interesting- Weeden hates to throw to the closed side. Look for Butler to line up exclusively on the right side.

I wonder if that will change as he settles in a bit....interesting stat none the less.

Weeden is easily confused by shifting coverage. Make a note of it.

I wonder if that will change as he settles in a bit....interesting stat none the less.

They put up a chart.. 6 tosses to closed side, 38 middle, 30 strong side. Unlikely to change.

Weeden saw the blitz coming, hit Beasley with the dumpoff over the middle. Good recognition.

Wahahahahahahaha

FUMBOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: PP2
Annnnnd the Cowboys turn it over

Holy crap, what a turn of event! Cowboys just cowboyed themselves.

What a dumb play.

I think that's a TD

That's a td he crossed the plain

that would be our D's 1st turnover lol

TD but I don't think Benny Hill Sunday is over just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST