PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I'd be surprised if the Colts can win a playoff game. They probably win the division by default. But if you even put the Jets against them I'd pick the Jets. And they're the Jets!

I don't think you are counting the GRIT factor.

LB Jayrone Elliott on the Packers caught my eye earlier this season and he's been looking like a poor man's Jamie Collins, number and all. He can rush the passer and drop back in coverage.

LB Jayrone Elliott on the Packers caught my eye earlier this season and he's been looking like a poor man's Jamie Collins, number and all. He can rush the passer and drop back in coverage.

I'm sure the national media will have him as better than Collins by mid-season

Was thinkin he's similar to Collins

This Vikings offense is overmatched.

This donkeys defense has played very well. They have played nobodies

Vikings Offense looks just horrible, not sure if it's because of Denver's D or if they are just that bad.

Sorry but the proof is in the pudding.

Jets 3-1 Panthers 4-0. I am sure a lot of the teams they beat sucked but a lot of teams suck this year. If anything this is more about how i feel about the other teams in my 2nd tier than them.

The only team in tier 2 i think might be better then the others is Atlanta.

If you're basing the tiers merely on a team's four game record, then you might as well have just posted the standings. For example, Do you really think that the Panthers/Jets and the Bengals are at the same level? Fair enough if you do, but I just can't agree. If you were to add a tier 3, then I could see that. But hey, they're your tiers and your opinion so that's cool.

I still can't believe the Jaguars gave that game away against the Colts. As one fan put it, that was "probably the first game in maybe forever in NFL history a 300 yard passer (ok 298), 100 yard receiver, and 100 yard rusher on an offense with 0 turnovers had 13 or fewer points."

I guess it's true...losers find ways to lose

Last edited:
I know there's a lot of hate towards the jets, colts, ravens, steelers but for me I think the donkeys are at the top of my list.

"There's all pros all over this Denver defense..."

Come talk to me in November and tell me how that "elite" defense looks.

Seems like Wallace has had Harris beat every time but Bridgewater has had bad throws.

Post game interview with Blubbermouth...

"Rex, what do you have to say after this loss?.."

"Well, I'll tell you...I'm damn proud of this team...damn proud...and all I have to say is New England better be ready for us because we're coming there and we're gonna let it all hang out..."

"But Rex, that game isn't until November 23rd..at the rate the Bills team is going, your team will be out of contention by then..."

"That doesn't matter...let me tell you...I'm damn proud of my team...damn proud ...and we're coming for the Patriots, OK? I'm telling you, the Patriots better be ready because they KNOW we're coming for them and they better be ready...all I'm saying...they better watch out for us...damn proud of this team..damn proud.."

"I give up...anyone else have any questions for this nitwit?...."

I know there's a lot of hate towards the jets, colts, ravens, steelers but for me I think the donkeys are at the top of my list.

I can''t argue with that list too much..I hate all of them. lol If I had to rank them though, I would go:

1-Jets
2-Broncos
3-Ravens
4-Colts
5-Bills(because of fat Rex)

Announcers hyping up the donkeys. They play alot of man coverage. I will be impress when they play a high power offense and shut them down.

even when forehead retires we will see him every sunday in commercials. hes like the thing that won't leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST