PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minnesota playing better after a somewhat shaky start.

Broncos hitting Peterson like he beat somebody.

There are some bad NFL teams out there people... I mean real bad.

This Broncos defensive is impressive. I still think we are going to shred them, though.

So far, the Colts are 0-2 outside the division and 2-0 in the division. They barely won the divisional games and were thumped by teams outside the division.

If they only win divisional games, it might be good enough to make the playoffs.

It will probably be good enough to win the AFC South. What other team in that division is capable of getting more than 6 wins?

Lol man screw this week

It will probably be good enough to win the AFC South. What other team in that division is capable of getting more than 6 wins?
Maybe Tennessee. At least they know how to score points.

Why say that? Have given us no reason to think otherwise so far.

Because they are loaded with injury magnets. Also, look up Wares post week 10 stats for the last few years. Ditto for Miller.

Not good.

IIRC we entered this week with 7 undefeated teams and could very well exit with the same number. GB looks like they will roll for sure this week too.

Arizona against St. Louis might be in trouble and are down early 0-7 but i expect them to pull it out even though the Rams are a tough team to beat. Broncos up to an early 3-0 and I just don't trust the Vikings to do much,

Panthers - won, Pats - bye Bengals - won Falcons - won.

Interesting that even though we agree the league is having a down year some teams seem to be doing well.

Parity is a myth.

There is a HUGE discrepancy between the good teams and the amateur teams in the NFL.

There's the Patriots and Packers, and then there is everyone else.

The Broncos, Bengals, Seahawks (despite their current record) are on the next tier.

The other 27 teams are merely fodder.

Why say that? Have given us no reason to think otherwise so far.

History of the players. Ware has started the season as a stud and finished it as a JAG each of the previous two seasons. He is another year older. Talib has never played a complete season healthy. Miller slowed down last year as the season went on.

not gonna bother watching the jags..they will surely lose. gus must be fired if that happens..

in other news, tyrod looks like hot garbage

Tyrod is being mentored by Michael "Woof" Vick. How else could he look.

I was curious how Wilfork was doing over in Houston so I went to their board. Apparently, not very well.

"Lol, looks like Wilfork is mulling retirement"

"He (Wilfork) didn't bring anything to this team except his little one season fame on hard knocks, don't let the door hit his *** on the way out..he has been horrible. Note to Rick: stop paying top money to defensive players that don't care to play anymore."

"Our run defense was Putrid."

http://boards.houstontexans.com/showthread.php?t=45628&page=64

It seems that, once again, BB knows when to let a player go.

Sounds like there are a lot of Vikings fans in Denver.

I was curious how Wilfork was doing over in Houston so I went to their board. Apparently, not very well.

"Lol, looks like Wilfork is mulling retirement"

"He (Wilfork) didn't bring anything to this team except his little one season fame on hard knocks, don't let the door hit his *** on the way out..he has been horrible. Note to Rick: stop paying top money to defensive players that don't care to play anymore."

"Our run defense was Putrid."

http://boards.houstontexans.com/showthread.php?t=45628&page=64

It seems that, once again, BB knows when to let a player go.

I love Wilfork, but he was inconsistent last year. The Pats let him go at the right time.

Parity is a myth.

There is a HUGE discrepancy between the good teams an amateur teams in the NFL.

There is the Patriots and Packer, and then there is everyone else.

The Broncos, Bengals, Seahawks (despite their current record) are on the next tier.

The other 27 teams are merely fodder.
Lol gonna have to stop you there. Any team would be foaming at the mouth to play Cincy in the playoffs.

Only we can prevent the Colts from winning the division. What we gotta do is beat them so bad that it takes a psychological toll on them. It sends them in a downward spiral of destruction that they are afraid to face us again.

We did it to the Broncos (they admitted they were scared to come to Foxboro) and so we can do it to the Colts.

And don't think for a moment that Belichick and Brady don't have deflategate on their minds. May Belichick have mercy on the Colts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents