PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 15 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't the Chargers ALWAYS dangerous in the playoffs? Two words: Norv.Turner.
That and don't they always choke? Not to you KontradictioN ( by the way have a good Christmas). ..Why would any Pats fan be worried, after all your the best in the NFL, right? You should want to fight the chargers.
:)
Love this time of year, well... now .. wast as much fun before

Last edited:
NFL Head Coaches that should be replaced ASAP:
Marvin Lewis
John Fox
Mike Singletary

That probably won't be back for other reasons:
Jeff Fisher
Jim Schwartz

Probably get one more shot:
Gary Kubiak
Jim Caldwell
Norv Turner
Ken Whisenhut
Mike McCarthy
Mike Shanahan

Special class of his own:
Rex Ryan
No coach Lovie?

Last edited:
No coach Lovie?
I figured he'll get a pass for his team winning the division. I probably should have put him in the 'one more shot' category.

Shanahan may be shooting his way out of DC. I heard today they're going to start Grossman over McNabb, and the Redskins locker room is not happy at all.

Cleveland Browns coach Eric Mangini on possibly being let go despite team's progress: "Sometimes it happens'' | cleveland.com
Browns President Mike Holmgren has made it clear he'll evaluate Mangini and his staff after the season, and that wins and losses won't be the only criteria. But the fact remains that Holmgren is from the West Coast coaching tree and presiding over a system totally foreign to him.

NFL Network is reporting that Mangini needs to finish strong to keep his job, and that ESPN's Jon Gruden and Caroliona's John Fox would be top candidates to replace him.

So many good games this week, should be a fun day.

Can thy Holy man himself lead the way to a victory for thy Patriots first round pick?

thtim-tebow_ap.jpg

Gooooo TEBOW

LOL at The Little Faulker on NFLN saying no way the Steelers can beat a desperate Jets team without Polamalu. Great stuff.

LOL at The Little Faulker on NFLN saying no way the Steelers can beat a desperate Jets team without Polamalu. Great stuff.

he could be right. steelers offense is as awful so the jets D can create some problems for the steelers oline as well. if the jets can pass protect they can make some plays.its been that kinda season, when you cant predict a game by popular team names alone

Last edited:

Unless his act is purely contrarian/sh!t stirring, Faulk has some serious mental/cognitive issues. Maybe smacked in the head a few too many times in his career, not to mention in SB36.

Heh -- two polar opposite responses to my post on MFaulk. Jets might make some plays and might win; it's just he was so absolute about it.

God i want to clinch the east and a bye today....go pitt

Heh -- two polar opposite responses to my post on MFaulk. Jets might make some plays and might win; it's just he was so absolute about it.

It's all about the Sanchize playing a cold weather game against the Steeler D--Polumalu-less or not. Can't see the Steelers not jumping all over him.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Steelers lost either. Weren't they around 8-8 last year with Troy banged up or out? He's more important to that team that the Rapist will ever be.

Just want to see the Jags win :D. No playoffs for Colts makes my day.

(Yes I know they can still win the WC, but the chances of that are very slim)

The loss of Troy P will not be good for the Pitts D, but I still expect them to beat Dirty Sanchize!

Pittsburgh will make him make mistakes, doubt he will do much right :)

I would like to see the Jets slide into oblivion continued. Hope the Steelers pound them into dust. The New York media will be in total panic mode with 3 straight losses. LOL.

he could be right. steelers offense is as awful so the jets D can create some problems for the steelers oline as well. if the jets can pass protect they can make some plays.its been that kinda season, when you cant predict a game by popular team names alone

True about the Squealers' O, but their D will score on the Jets. In a perfect universe, a 2-0 Steelers win would be amusing so we could spend Monday listening to all the Jesters' rants.

I've got Steelers and Jets as the afternoon game here. I will "cheer" for the Steelers. I will hate myself a little bit for it. But I think the Steelers are going to make the play-offs one way or another. I want HFA, but I'm not afraid of going to Pittsburgh either and beating them in the AFCCG, since we've done it a few times now!

But I do want to see the Jets implode. And the loss would be more damaging to the Jets than it would the Steelers.

That's my logic. I still don't feel good about it though.

I would like to see the Jets slide into oblivion continued. Hope the Steelers pound them into dust. The New York media will be in total panic mode with 3 straight losses. LOL.

yup :rocker: :singing:

Jags came out ridiculously flat.

******* morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye