PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 15 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got Steelers and Jets as the afternoon game here. I will "cheer" for the Steelers. I will hate myself a little bit for it. But I think the Steelers are going to make the play-offs one way or another. I want HFA, but I'm not afraid of going to Pittsburgh either and beating them in the AFCCG, since we've done it a few times now!

But I do want to see the Jets implode. And the loss would be more damaging to the Jets than it would the Steelers.

That's my logic. I still don't feel good about it though.

Yah, that dirty feeling is one reason I don't hire myself out as a prostitute to cheerleaders, supermodels, etc.

Austin Collie is back for the Colts. They're slanting and hitching the Jags to death right now.

I want the first seed and guaranteed HFA.

Go JESTS!

Jesus, Austin Collie singlehandedly destroying the unprepared Jags D.

Yah, that dirty feeling is one reason I don't hire myself out as a prostitute to cheerleaders, supermodels, etc.

Of course you don't hire yourself out to those types of ladies. That's pro bono work.

Pro bono... :singing:

Nice pick by Vick to start things off. Too bad he'll be the leader in Pro Bowl voting.

Last edited:
How many times have we heard "Jacksonville" and "blown coverage" in the same sentence? It's all they seem to play.

Yup...colts are taking this one

Yup...colts are taking this one

Absolutely. I'm rooting for the Jags, but that defense is horrible. Manning is going to be able to sit back there all day and pick them apart.

How many times have we heard "Jacksonville" and "blown coverage" in the same sentence? It's all they seem to play.

how many times every yr we have heard gerrard and the jags hyped up to beat the colts for the division ? never happens...iam surprised people are putting this much faith in the jags

watch the jags now predictable try and run on a 8-9 man front

how many times every yr we have heard gerrard and the jags hyped up to beat the colts for the division ? never happens...iam surprised people are putting this much faith in the jags

Very true, but this year it just has felt like the Colts might melt down.

Jags suck, this game is already over.

I don't know who is worse. Vick for throwing a horrible pick to a receiver who stopped his route, or Eli for taking an 18 yard sack.

Refs are already playing on the Colts' side.

Did you all see the replay of that Mathis sack on Garrard?? It was BLATANT helmet-to-helmet contact. Like launching-yourself-head-first contact. No flag.

Mathis will probably end up losing his game check for that one.

Jags actually make a stop. Pound that rock. Let's go MJD!

jags run against a 10 man front

Nice gotta be a 15 yard late hit there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back