PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 14 Sunday Games

And this is your ultimate dinker and dunker this season btw. Look how much YAC the Chiefs get

Mahomes dinks and dunks more than anybody. (doesn't mean he's not a top 3 QB if it works keep doing it)

brady has the 4th most passing yards this season despite no run game and crap play calling. He is doing fine offensively.
Yet we spent many years discussing how lots of total yards for QBs was totally meaningless since they were most often racked up by QBs on scuffling teams. Philip Rivers, Matthew Stafford, Matt Ryan are just 3 of the QBs who threw for more yards than Brady from 2010-2020.

And this is your ultimate dinker and dunker this season btw. Look how much YAC the Chiefs get

Mahomes dinks and dunks more than anybody. (doesn't mean he's not a top 3 QB if it works keep doing it)

he has the ability to throw short, intermediate, and deep consistently well…can’t say the same about every QB

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
That is a little misleading. Brady's number one in attempts. He has thrown the ball 109 more times than Josh Allen, but only has 30 more yards than Allen. He has passed it 106 more times than Joe Burrow and Burrow has 100 more yards than Brady. Both those QBs have passed about three or four games less worth of pass attempts than Brady and have similar amount of yards.

Brady is on pace for a career low in yards per attempt and a career high in pass attempts even though he won't even sniff his career high in passing yards or TD.

Again, Brady is 45. It is ok to admit that Father Time may be finally catching up to the guy. It kinda reminds me of Favre. Favre won the MVP the year before his last year in the league. And the next year he fell apart down the stretch and was a shell of himself by the end of that season.
again, brady has no help from his o-line so a decreasing YPA is related to this more than it is to brady declining
Brady may not be done after this season, you gotta think he will never be elite again.
this might be true yup, but he still can be very good. look how awful the qb play this year is around the league, 90% of the teams wished they had brady under center

Yet we spent many years discussing how lots of total yards for QBs was totally meaningless since they were most often racked up by QBs on scuffling teams. Philip Rivers, Matthew Stafford, Matt Ryan are just 3 of the QBs who threw for more yards than Brady from 2010-2020.
the other poster bringing up stats out of context to feed his narrative of bashing brady justifies tp use any stat against it imo

He's not capable to turning an average offense into a good one anymore
maybe decline from elite to still very good and one of the best in the league still.

Real Bucs fans want him benched
sure
because kyle trask would have brought them the game winning CLUTCH drive to win the divisional game against the saints

sure
because kyle trask would have brought them the game winning CLUTCH drive to win the divisional game against the saints

Where was the clutch game winning touchdown drive against a real team last night? Other than the Dallas game, Brady has not beaten a quality team all year.

Where was the clutch game winning touchdown drive against a real team last night? Other than the Dallas game, Brady has not beaten a quality team all year.
i guess the saints defense is just some unit
btw your mahomeboy almost lost to denver one of the worst teams

That is a little misleading. Brady's number one in attempts. He has thrown the ball 109 more times than Josh Allen, but only has 30 more yards than Allen. He has passed it 106 more times than Joe Burrow and Burrow has 100 more yards than Brady. Both those QBs have passed about three or four games less worth of pass attempts than Brady and have similar amount of yards.

Brady is on pace for a career low in yards per attempt and a career high in pass attempts even though he won't even sniff his career high in passing yards or TD.

Again, Brady is 45. It is ok to admit that Father Time may be finally catching up to the guy. It kinda reminds me of Favre. Favre won the MVP the year before his last year in the league. And the next year he fell apart down the stretch and was a shell of himself by the end of that season.

Brady may not be done after this season, you gotta think he will never be elite again.
Yeah. Their OL has been anywhere from mediocre to terrible all season long, which erases the deep pass from their offense. When given time, he can still hit those throws as he evidenced yesterday. With that said, the only reason he had time to hit Evans on the 9-route was because Smith held. If you can’t push the ball down the field and you can’t effectively run the ball, your offense becomes predictable. I don’t think I need to tell you that, though. We’ve been watching the same thing this season with Mac and our offense.

Yeah. Their OL has been anywhere from mediocre to terrible all season long, which erases the deep pass from their offense. When given time, he can still hit those throws as he evidenced yesterday. With that said, the only reason he had time to hit Evans on the 9-route was because Smith held. If you can’t push the ball down the field and you can’t effectively run the ball, your offense becomes predictable. I don’t think I need to tell you that, though. We’ve been watching the same thing this season with Mac and our offense.
i already told rob and mac10 about it, don't think they see this

Physically I haven't seen a drop off in zip or anything drastic. He is missing a lot of throws though. Receivers have been open, but that be due to him not trusting the Oline enough. He does need to play better

i guess the saints defense is just some unit
btw your mahomeboy almost lost to denver one of the worst teams

The Chiefs lost to the Broncos? Mahomes has won his last 11 against them...

Ah yes, I did miss that. Brady lost to the Rams and Saints...your point? But Mahomes pulled it out.
they beat the saints twice this year and the rams as well, your point?

they beat the saints twice this year and the rams as well, your point?

So they ALMOST lost to the Rams and Saints...how is this any different from Mahomes almost losing to the Broncos?

So they ALMOST lost to the Rams and Saints...how is this any different from Mahomes almost losing to the Broncos?
exactly, so how is brady declining? can you name it specific?

exactly, so how is brady declining? can you name it specific?

Did you see his performance for 3.5 quarters last year against the Rams? How about the 9-0 shutout by the Saints? Last time I checked his offensive line was fine in those games.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back