PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 13 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Champ has held Bowe without a catch.:D

I hope the Adrian Gonzalez news doesn't hurt the Patriots' morale tomorrow night. Maybe the Patriots should have Manny Ramirez as a special guest tomorrow as an emotional lift.

Adrian Peterson with the hat trick!

I hope the Adrian Gonzalez news doesn't hurt the Patriots' morale tomorrow night. Maybe the Patriots should have Manny Ramirez as a special guest tomorrow as an emotional lift.

Maybe we should stop being such a god damn pathetic Red Sox first state and getting overly upset about them in November and focus on the Patriots who have the best record in football.

Last edited:
Knowshon Moreno looking like Adrian Peterson with more power. Hillis who?

Tells me a lot about McD's future in Denver that the team hasn't quit on him and are playing so hard.

Maybe we should stop being such a god damn pathetic Red Sox first state and getting overly upset about them in November and focus on the Patriots who have the best record in baseball.

It was a joke buddy (in reference to the Jets' Coles signing). I love the Pats and Sox equally. :D

Maybe we should stop being such a god damn pathetic Red Sox first state and getting overly upset about them in November and focus on the Patriots who have the best record in baseball.

Good idea, not sure why so many people obsess over "athletes" that shoot up just to stand around a field and kick daises all game.

Wow. Tim Dobbins and Kendall Langford just smacked helmets with one another full speed trying to sack Jake Delhomme. Langford got the worst of it by far and has been knocked out of the game. You'll see it on SportsCenter.

The broncos defense has played well but the offense has sucked.

The broncos defense has played well but the offense has sucked.

Orton AND the receivers have been just awful. Painful to watch their passing "attack."

When did Chad Henne become un-injured???

Shows how much I don't care for Miami news :)

I think Mcdaniels is still not safe.He needs to finish well here.

Wow Henne -- BIG pick. Cleveland at the 2. Let's see if Delhomme can blow it. (edit: Right, Cleveland taking the knee for an FG try. Delhomme looks shaky even doing that).

Last edited:
Chad Henne. :eek:

This is the guy whom last year the Pats made look like Kyle Orton.

I know Jake Long was a safe pick, but thank you the Falcons got Matt Ryan.

Carlos Dunlap with his fifth sack of the year? Interesting..

The broncos really suck:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference