PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 13 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am surprised that Moss has fallen so much.

Moss held to zero receptions that half. I really feel sorry for him, its amazing how much he has fallen off this year. Hoping he has a big second half (and Tenn still loses)

How can you feel sorry for him? He's an arrogant SOB. He only cares about himself. Its not like this is the first time he's forced his way out. I like that this is happening. Makes up for the Week 1 presser where he destroyed the patriots. Makes up for the way he acted at the banquet. Karma is a B**** and Moss is feeling it hard right now.

Should of realized what you had here mossy.

The funny thing is that the best fit for Moss was with the pats.You can see it now.

I don't know. Its clear that Moss has some emotional problems. I liked him a lot for the vast majority of the time he was here and it is always sad watching the great ones' demise.

On another note, how great would that be if both the Colts and Chargers didn't make the playoffs? :eek: I know its wishful thinking.

Top 5 worst teams to watch in football:

1. Redskins
2. Bears
3. Giants
4. Seahawks
5. Raiders

Top 5 worst teams to watch in football:

1. Redskins
2. Bears
3. Giants
4. Seahawks
5. Raiders

I'd take the Giants out and replace them with the Dolphins. They are like watching paint grow and grass dry.

And on a totally non-football related subject, apparently the Adrian Gonzalez deal fell through. :eek: :mad: :enranged:

I just had to post this to vent my frustration.

The broncos really suck!I dont know why Champ would wanna be back.He's done a good job on Bowe

And on a totally non-football related subject, apparently the Adrian Gonzalez deal fell through. :eek: :mad: :enranged:

I just had to post this to vent my frustration.

There may be an extension of the deadline. Henry needs to take a crowbar, pry open the wallet, and blow out the dust for AGon. This is a guy that needs to Brinks truck backed up for him. If this team continues to take steps back, the Boston faithful will kick his ass out of town.

The broncos really suck!I dont know why Champ would wanna be back.He's done a good job on Bowe

OTOH, they make a goal line stand, and keep Cassel out of the end zone. :(

Still 10-3 Chiefs, though.

ETA: And the Donkeys squander the possession, and punt right back to the Chiefs at midfield.

Last edited:
Moss held to zero receptions that half. I really feel sorry for him, its amazing how much he has fallen off this year. Hoping he has a big second half (and Tenn still loses)
Is it fair to say that Moss just sucks?
He has 4 catches in 3 1/2 games in Tenn and barely 2 per game all year.
He got one throw at him, and although it was a poor throw, he still should have caught it and didnt.
Could be the least productive starting WR in the NFL.

There may be an extension of the deadline. Henry needs to take a crowbar, pry open the wallet, and blow out the dust for AGon. This is a guy that needs to Brinks truck backed up for him. If this team continues to take steps back, the Boston faithful will kick his ass out of town.

Well Jon Heyman is is tweeting this now. Jon Heyman (SI_JonHeyman) on Twitter
I know he doesn't have the best reputation, but I'll be very angry if this doesn't happen. With this recent Liverpool stuff and this deal potentially breaking down, he is not going to be able to show his face in Boston.

Damn.The bears arent taking care of bussiness against the lions.I dont wanna face them next week coming off a loss.

Well Jon Heyman is is tweeting this now. Jon Heyman (SI_JonHeyman) on Twitter
I know he doesn't have the best reputation, but I'll be very angry if this doesn't happen. With this recent Liverpool stuff and this deal potentially breaking down, he is not going to be able to show his face in Boston.

He'll have his head on a pike if Gonzalez is not in a Red Sox uniform by the time the 2011 season starts. There's no way Red Sox hardliner fans will tolerate that.

Last edited:
Damn.The bears arent taking care of bussiness against the lions.I dont wanna face them next week coming off a loss.

CHI losing to the Detroit Snarfs? :eek:

He'll have his head on a pike if Gonzalez is not in a Red Sox uniform by the time the 2010 season starts. There's no way Red Sox hardliner fans will tolerate that.

A little late for that, eh? :)

In other news, while what McCourty has been doing is impressive, I can see why they gave the DPOM for November to Joe Haden. He's been nothing short of impressive so far today, in both pass protection and run support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News