PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 13 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henne just threw his second terrible INT of the game and got booed off the field. He looks like he has absolutely no confidence in whatsoever.

Between him and Jake Delhomme, it's looking to be quite a barnburner in Miami. :rolleyes:

That 3rd round pick will not look that good.:mad:But by the vikings winning it could push that raiders pick in the top 10.

Doesn't matter too much. We all know one of those thirds is going to end up a 2012 2. . . .

Last edited:
Hmmmm, I wonder if the Pats will try to stop Forte next week and make Cutler try to beat them?

The broncos should put in Tebow.

Mohammad Massaquoi massacred a makeable catch.

Cleveland 3-0.

Vikes 28 - Jills 7

Fitzpatrick threw an INT to Winfield. Got it to the 5 yard. T-Jack throws the TD to Rice.

Its turning into a very one sided game.

Yep, that's why I hate the Cowboys, too. The 1970s and 1990s made me a life-ling Cowboy hater. America's Team my ass.

Exactly my feeling...well, except for the 1970s thing. I hated them from my womb, I guess.

Chiefs D collapses on 3rd and 12 at DEN 40, DEN gets to KC 8, and stalls, so Donkeys kick a FG.

Chiefs 7, Donkeys 3, with 1:20 for MFC to run a two-minute drill (with one timeout).

NYG-WSH or CLE-MIA

Fun day at 1pm.

NYG-WSH or CLE-MIA

Fun day at 1pm.

Three truly inept teams -- one of whom the Patriots lost to (though without the new disimproved Delhomme).

The Perfidious Penguin has lost weight since he was in New York -- looks like he might have passed it on to his Defensive Coordinator.

Holy crap! Carpenter just kicked a 60 yard field goal for Miami!!!

Its ok guys.. This embarrassment at 1 and 4pm will all be relinquished at 830 tonight and 845 tomorrow. Only 6 more hours.

Jaguars up 17-0 @ halftime @ Tennessee, hell yeah. They can move to 7-5 today and hopefully the Colts lose so they'll fall a game behind. Rest of the Jags schedule is...

vs Raiders
@ Colts
vs Redskins
@ Texans

Looks like they have a legitimate shot to keep the Colts out of the playoffs.

Its ok guys.. This embarrassment at 1 and 4pm will all be relinquished at 830 tonight and 845 tomorrow. Only 6 more hours.

The 4 o clock game Cowboys @ Colts seems pretty good. Chance for the Colts to crumble.

Titans haven't scored in 6 quarters. Moss stretching the field is really working for chris johnson LMAO.

Belichick=Master

Moss held to zero receptions that half. I really feel sorry for him, its amazing how much he has fallen off this year. Hoping he has a big second half (and Tenn still loses)

Titans haven't scored in 6 quarters. Moss stretching the field is really working for chris johnson LMAO.

Belichick=Master

Moss the offense killer. Who'd have thunk it back in August. I actually thought I'd become a (sort of) Titans fans when they got Moss, that they would be the threat to Indy. Gotta go with Jax now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News