PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 12 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
lulz maybin is killing the bills...

I almost don't care who wins this game because neither team is going to make the playoffs. I think the winner of this game goes 9-7 at best. I don't think either team can beat an average team.

I'm still rooting for the asteroid.

lulz maybin is killing the bills...

Yeah, block him with a TE who never gets out of his stance. He's such a beast. Empty stats like Sanchez.

Re: Revis is getting tourched.......

Yeah...one guy catches a few balls on him...even a TD. Now show one of our corners that is playing better football.

McCourty? That ship sailed in week 1 i think.

Yeah, block him with a TE who never gets out of his stance. He's such a beast. Empty stats like Sanchez.

Does it matter? He got the D off the field. And Carter had a similar sack off the jets bum TE...should we take away that effort aswell?

Last edited:

Yeah...one guy catches a few balls on him...even a TD. Now show one of our corners that is playing better football.

McCourty? That ship sailed in week 1 i think.

although i disagree w the op's post.. what the f are you talkn about? who mentioned pats players?

Asomugha to start today. I wonder how effective he will be.

He certainly has allowed a lot of catched so far.

Surprising considering who it is he's guarding.

although i disagree w the op's post.. what the f are you talkn about? who mentioned pats players?

I just did. I just don't see the humor in making fun of a player like Revis when our own corners aren't even close to that guy. If this thread was about Sanchez i'd join in.

Re: OT: Stevie Johnson mocks Burress

Made my day

I don't care who wins the game. I just want the Jets to play terribly, and look like idiots.

Thank you Bills for making that happen.

Why waste a good asteroid on these two drecks? What did the asteroid do to you?
The asteroid accidentally got sucked into a decaying orbit around Rex. Poor thing didn't stand a chance. :D

Green fire elf sighting

F that. I want the Jets to get crushed every week. I don't care who they're playing.

And Lil' Stevie gave the Jets a TD with his little mocking. Arse Hole.

F that. I want the Jets to get crushed every week. I don't care who they're playing.

I'd like to change my stance from my previous statement.

I don't know what I was thinking when I said that. I like watching the Jets lose almost as much as I like watching the Pats win.

The Jets blow. Sanchez is a ******* joke. Buffalo just trying to give the game away.

Edit:The Refs just trying to give the game away....per order of JetDell:rocker:

I just did. I just don't see the humor in making fun of a player like Revis when our own corners aren't even close to that guy. If this thread was about Sanchez i'd join in.

You did join this thread.......

So the Pats don't have a DB as good as Revis. Well no ****. To imply fans are wrong for trashing him when he is having a bad game is silly though.

I don't know before this game Arrington has 3 more picks (leading the league) and surprisingly he's 2nd to Revis in defending passes.

BTW- it looks like Stevie Johnson has built a causeway to Revis Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back