PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 12 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly Bills

What the **** was that?

Shouldn't that have been a penalty on Johnson for going to the ground during a celebration?

I think it was.

C'mon Buffalo, don't implode now.

The only problem with this drinking game—when someone starts puking, how do you know the cause? :singing:

There a Jets fan? :D

LOL...maybe I was drinking when I came up with the idea for this drinking game!

A comedy of errors by the Bills is going to let the Jets tie it up by halftime.

Stevie Johnson is turning Revis Island into a vacation resort.

Stevie is good. I think he is one WR who can really match Revis, if that kid at Dallas gets his fitness up, he is another one who can touch Revis and make him shut up a bit.

A comedy of errors by the Bills is going to let the Jets tie it up by halftime.

They will only get a field goal or Mark will give a timing TO.

What did the Bills do exactly? i missed it. Scored a TD and went for the onside kick?

What did the Bills do exactly? i missed it. Scored a TD and went for the onside kick?

Nobody seems to know, CBS never showed a replay...:bricks:

Thanks for gift wrapping a jets TD bills........

Burress is a massive tool.

Nobody seems to know, CBS never showed a replay...:bricks:

The place kicker, totally missed his kick and it appeared as if it was an onside kick but it was not.

Re: Revis is getting tourched.......

Too bad Stevie Johnson is a selfish idiot. His 'celebration' just cost them 7 points.

how lucky are the jets?? you play like crap the whole half, then the opposing team botches a kickoff, gets a penalty and you start on the opponents 15 for a TD...

The place kicker, totally missed his kick and it appeared as if it was an onside kick but it was not.

That's that stupid Jets luck showing up right there.

This is a little late but hell. The Colts are so bad right now that when they finally score a TD in the Redzone NFL redzone didn't even bother going full screen with it just their double box and the other game was in between plays not even in the huddle

Kicker tried to drive a low kick, drilled I think his own player; Jets recovered. That combined with Johnson's celebration penalty gave NYJ ball inside 40.

The Jets blow. Sanchez is a ******* joke. Buffalo just trying to give the game away.

Re: Revis is getting tourched.......

Just wondering what BB would do if our kicker missed a kick off like that. I suspect we'd never hear from that kicker again.

I almost don't care who wins this game because neither team is going to make the playoffs. I think the winner of this game goes 9-7 at best. I don't think either team can beat an average team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back