PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 10 Games

Manning with huge 2 mistakes so far. INT overthrow and wide open RB in the end zone from 5 yards away. Underthrows.

He's probably still thinking about the Pats switching up pressure and coverages.

i have always been a gore fan...like his style and just how he carries himself..seems like a quiet, low key dude

That would be preferable. But one will be 5-5 and effectively out of the division, and the other will still be 2 games down in the loss column going into our game.

But the Pats have a tiebreaker over BUF right now, so having them ahead of the LOLphins is a good thing.

Has Tompkins played much in Oakland?

Hate to see the guy go from a winning culture, to well, not a winning culture...

wow those steelers.

Kaepernick sacked 4 more times so far today. That's like 18 sacks in the past 3 games.

DEt is 7-2....crazy. I think could be a tougher game then Indy. Megatron and Tate are great and their front 7 can do the job

Broncos gonna blow this game open soon

Never mind niners will win

the aints are ****ing up big time

DEt is 7-2....crazy. I think could be a tougher game then Indy. Megatron and Tate are great and their front 7 can do the job

Nah! They are barely beating lesser teams. I am not that worried about them.

Has Tompkins played much in Oakland?

Hate to see the guy go from a winning culture, to well, not a winning culture...

He had 5 catches coming into today's game if I recall correctly

Saints fumble on their 20?

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back