PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 10 Games

pwes

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Pats on a bye week obviously. I have nothing else to do today. So football all day

I'm getting the Steelers-Jets game. Not sure if I want to watch that disaster today. Wish I got the Denver0Oakland game late today. It'll probably be a massacre but its always nice to watch and see how our biggest competition plays. Might have to find it online later.

What's everyone else watching?

I'll be watching what's on at the gym. I really need something to distract me when I do indoor boring aerobic activity.

Here's hoping for the Jets, Bills and Miami losing...

Last edited:
Saints are gonna beat down SF today.

Going to be routing hard today for Detroit!! Not sure who to route for between the Bills and Chiefs, but will probably be routing for the Chiefs.

Going to switch between the Bills and Miami games...I love my Sunday NFL ticket. Hope that they both lose !

damn, 3 and out for the Chiefs.

Brees in decline.

Bills just scored a TD !!! Made it look so easy.

When should the Bills be taken seriously?

nice fake punt by the Lions

Well, here in England we're getting the thrill of watching the Jags against the Cowboys. It's the first time I've watched the Jags this season. I predict I'll last until the end of the first quarter or the Cowboys are up by 20 points, whichever is the sooner.

I've got RedZone on, watching em all. It's hard to say but I am actually hoping for a Jets victory, partially because I want Idzik and Ryan extensions but mainly because I live in Pennsylvania and the Steelers love has been sickening the last two weeks after Roethlisberger's 12 TD's.

Saints aren't looking hot. My prediction looks wrong

It's quite nice when the Pats aren't playing because I get to watch 7 hours of NFL Redzone. For the ultimate, I'm watching it in bed on the laptop. So lazy, so lovely.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back