PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 10 Games

man Manning just threw RIGHT TO A DEFENDER AND HE DROPPED IT ****

Welker is toast. I wish he retired after last season. He is a shell of his former self.

I'm telling you the Broncos are not a great road team. There is something about that offense on the road. Not nearly as potent. Again, I think people overrated that team.

Neither are we.

Neither are we.

What makes you say that? Because of what happened before the o-line solidified and Gronk got to 100%? Let's see them on the road now that they found their footing. The Broncos haven't played a good game on the road yet. The Pats at least crushed the the Vikes and Bills on the road. The Broncos have struggled in every road game they have played this season including today and against the Jets.

Welker is toast. I wish he retired after last season. He is a shell of his former self.

Hopefully he does after this year.

The Raiders are abusing Peyton

Oakland Defense playing really well.

Good game plan against Peytie - hit him, knock down his passes, disrupt his rhythm. It's working.

It's time for Manning to retire.

Hopefully he does after this year.

Me too. Even after everything, I still like Welker. It is depressing to watch him now. He caught a ball on that last drive and it looked like he was running in slow motion.

What makes you say that? Because of what happened before the o-line solidified and Gronk got to 100%? Let's see them on the road now that they found their footing. The Broncos haven't played a good game on the road yet. The Pats at least crushed the the Vikes and Bills on the road. The Broncos have struggled in every road game they have played this season including today and against the Jets.

Yes, exactly. Let's see us on the road now. You're speculating.

Odell Beckham Jr is burning Richard Sherman.

Well this is interesting....but it's the Raiders so let's wait until 60 minutes are played. :)

Oakland's secondary is night and day with DJ Hayden in there. Also, Charles Woodson needs to share where the fountain of youth is.

It's amazing to me that this Forehead gets such slavish praise.

Odell Beckham putting on a clinic in Seattle.

Odell Beckham Jr is burning Richard Sherman.

I have to eat my crow on Beckham. He didn't seem like a top 15 pick type of WR to me at the time, but man he's a polished route runner at his age.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back