PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 10 Games

Suisham misses a chip shot. 22 yarder or so.

HAHAHAHAHA!! Steelers miss a 23 yard FG.

If Steelers lose this game I bet BB uses them as an example in the first team meeting this week.

Good Lord. . . .

So far this season:

Weeks 1–3: Nate Freese goes 3 for 7. That earns him his walking papers. . . .
Weeks 4–5: Alex Henery goes 1 for 5, including 0 for 3 in a 3-point loss to Buffalo.
Week 6–: Matt Prater is only 6 for 9 at this point.

So, for those of you keeping score at home, that's 10 for 21. :eek:

Suisham misses a chip shot. 22 yarder or so.

I'm thinking, let's not complain if the Pats "overpay" Gostkowski and the end of the season, eh?

I wish they blew that play in the Super Bowl dead like that Stafford sack here.

13-13

What is going on with the Steelers.

I'm thinking, let's not complain if the Pats "overpay" Gostkowski and the end of the season, eh?

As I've said before, the scariest thing is that history suggests Gostkowski is likely to get better over the next few years.

I love that the Bills & Dolphins are in these hard hitting games and then have to play each other Thursday night.

Need bills and Miami to lose today and then bills to win Thursday. Hope this happens

Lions are probably going to still win, but what a tough team Dolphins are. I expected them to fold when Albert went out, but they adjusted so far. Finnegan is out now too though, they're going to pick on that spot now.

Pats fans should be happy they have some tough competition in the division finally. Now people can't say they eased their way into the playoffs this year. And its always fun to watch a good battle that goes to the final weeks.

Haven't seen the Squealers game but the pundits were saying that Rthlsbrgr scoring 40+ points the last 3 games was the greatest offense evah!!!!

One is the second best WR of all time.

The other is Dez Bryant.

Dez isn't even the best WR in the league - Megatron v Randy is a much better discussion.

I'm still going Moss though.

I really meant can Bryant be as good or better than Moss. He certainly looked like Moss on his two TDs today. Your Calvin Johnson point is s good one.

Roethlisberger shouldnt ever be mentioned in the same sentence as Brady. People wanted to crown him MVP for just two games

Buffalo fumbles the punt!

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back