PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Trade Deadline: November 3rd 4 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, let's wait until Schefter confirms this.

If we sign Jason I can already seen the next -gate coming.

The upside is aside from his ability you would assume he would be able to play at his best opposite his twin. They probably have would have that unspoken communication thing going on.

I would be happier if there was someone with some more size available. The ideal solution would have been to have been to have won the Devin Breaux auction. But of the people available he'd be worth a 4th and 6th skill wise, and immediately improve the depth at CB.

I'm happy with our CB's right now, but any injury to Ryan or Butler would be disastrous. This way we probably be a bit better with Ryan, Mccoury and Butler as our 3 starters, and if any one was injured we could survive it.

I wanted sean smith but the chiefs don't want to deal him.

98.5 saying the mccourty trade news started with a fake twitter account...

Take it for what it worth, 98.5 Jimmy Stewart said he has spoken to two sources in the Pats and the trade for McCourty is basically done for a 4th and 6th. They are just working his salary under the cap.

I am intrigued. Who is jimmy Stewart?

I am intrigued. Who is jimmy Stewart?

MV5BMjIwNzMzODY0NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDk3NDQyOA@@._V1_UY317_CR20,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Oh ****ing dumbasses. Speaking of, who was the woman with all the horribly wrong reports?

No, that isn't right. They reported that Field Yates had -confirmed- it, then a minute later said -that- was a fake twitter account.

They haven't backed off the trade being a thing that's happening.

Really"? Wow Not surprising..... Granted if they felt he was not able to be fit in with the other needs/extensions/contracts I can see them passing as he will command big bucks on the open market. But logically they should lock him up sooner if they can.

Look at Bills history ....players we draft that do well on the rookie contract he always extends generously

Mcourty
Brady
Mankins
Mayo
Seymour
Warren
Gronkowski
Wilfork

The one exception is Samuel

Original JMac Tweets came from LaCanfora & Rapsheet so were legit. Don't know what happened after that point for the Radio guy to get the 4th & 6th part.

No, the fake tweet came afterwards

Ya I saw the fake tweet looking at twitter. It is a fake Field Yates account but it clearly was posted after it was talked about on 98.5

The deal still might be alive :)

Gotta love trade day particularly if you are a Pats fan.

Did you really think they would let us know before 4? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back