PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Playoffs - Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers - odds, preview and prediction

Ravens will come in with mega confidence. Blah!

Nate Solder needs to get his **** together this week.

Of course Forehead is in the middle of that picture and Brady looks like a villain....
Haha, Brady always looks like a dork in those still shots

I hope to Gawd after watching this and the jets game we've got something in the bag for when they rush three on each edge and leave the middle wide open.

I hope the Pats hear all this doubt from the media...and then blow the Ravens the eff out of Foxboro next week.

I don't like the pass rushing match up versus Baltimore from either side of the ball.
What's your guess as to Vegas's line? Maybe they'll c how inferior the Pats r on both sides of the ball n we'll b underdogs

S

Steelers didn't exactly show signs that they'd give Denver much of a game.

The Bengals have actually beaten Denver, and recently. The Steelers team I am watching tonight wasn't beating Denver in Denver.

Reactions: sb1
Rob, with all due respect, when HAVE you been impressed with a Pats' opponent? This Balt team is about as tough as it gets for a 1 seed's playoff opener. Compare with the Colts or Bengals who would have a snowball's chance to come in and get a W.

I was impressed with the Packers. I was impressed with Chargers (although that was misplaced).

The Ravens backed into the playoffs. I don't think they are as tough as they get. They are beating the Steelers with their best offensive weapon out. Let's not go overboard here.

The Ravens played a good game tonight, but they were lucky to get the Steelers without a running game.

Oh I think vegas will have the line at 7

This was fate. First Ravens then Donkeys. Followed by GB!

Lets go steelers

What's your guess as to Vegas's line? Maybe they'll c how inferior the Pats r on both sides of the ball n we'll b underdogs

We are @ home why would we be underdogs. If the homers were handicappers, you'd all be destitute.

Cmon Ben start limping the cameras are on you

Good news to me though is: this will be our toughest test until the Super Bowl. If we beat Baltimore, I like our chances the week after.

Steelers get a quick TD it'll get interesting.

@AlbertBreer: And Baltimore advancing is probably worst case scenario this weekend for the top-seeded Patriots.

It was a great season, guys.

Are you suggesting that the Pats can't beat Baltimore? I certainly hope not! But if you feel that way watch hockey.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back