PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Playoffs - Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers - odds, preview and prediction

Hopefully this is a great and crazy game

I am the only one that thinks Ngata will be gasping in the 4th quarter...get up on the Ravens and run the rock in the 4th...wear this Ravens team down...

I was thinking about that at supper tonight, it's not like you can miss 4 games and comes back without stamina issues at some point.

I'm rooting for Pittsburgh. But because I think they are the only team to go into Denver and beat them of the three opponents that the Broncos could face. I want to see the Broncos go one and done after all the hype about them and how so many people biatched (both media and fans) how the Broncos did it right to take advantage of Manning's final years while the Pats were squandering Brady's.

As for the who the Pats' face next week, I really don't care. I think the only team that beat the Pats on the AFC side are the Pats. If they play their best, there isn't a team in the AFC who can beat them.

Let's go, Ben. Send the Ravens packing.

looks like Harrison jumped on that Pats should be scared of the Ravens bandwagon.

After the Panthers Cardinals fiasco....i am just hoping this game AND officiating are way better...

Well. Ed Hochuli can't officiate both games. So that is a plus depending on who got this game.

I hate both teams, I'm rooting for an asteroid.

The more I think about it, the more I don't want to play the Ravens. I still think we'd win, but it would be a more brutal physical fight than going vs ind/cin.

In addition, the Donkeys would have a cakewalk versus ind or cin, in my opinion.

Jets have great d line and **** secondary just like Ravens and gave us trouble twice. You're kidding yourself if you want Baltimore.

Looking forward to this game!!!!!

Jets have great d line and **** secondary just like Ravens and gave us trouble twice. You're kidding yourself if you want Baltimore.

The only *reason* why anyone would want the ratbirds is if we want a revenge super bowl run. IE beating Ravens and Broncos are the teams that bounced us off the playoffs the last 2 years.

Haloti Nlottacheatinata back for the Ravens...all pumped up full of roids and ready to go...

If the Steelers have time to throw, they should be able to eat up the Ravens secondary

Ben Tate the Minnie Minoso of the 2014 season.

Very different d-lines. Plus, the first game was before the Pats stablized their o-line. The second game was after Connolly was injured.

I don't think it will matter because the Ravens aren't a good team the Steelers should win pretty confidently.

Man lucky break

Lucky with that fumble

Fumblerooski! LOL! Lucky so far Pitt.

Hacksaw. What a jackass

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents