PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL in Munich Germany 2022

italian pat patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
So also Germany will start to host the Nfl

Could the Patriots be one of the 2 teams playing ? Perhaps as a road team ?

For me would be fantastic as Munich is quite near

I think the odds are good that the patriots will be the road team given the partnership announced a few months back.

I'll be hitting people here for tickets if it happens. Munich a great place to visit and the Allianz is a magnificent stadium.

heres some nice video

Last edited:
The NFL is making its move to go global into new markets.

The same plan that was derailed in 2008 by the great recession. More games in Mexico too. When the Pats played the Seahawks in the Super bowl, I was surprised how many Pats fans traveled from Mexico for the game.

I think the odds are good that the patriots will be the road team given the partnership announced a few months back.

I'll be hitting people here for tickets if it happens.
That would be great

Germany is on quite a streak. It’s been 77 years since they have started a World War or committed a genocide. They deserve to be rewarded with an NFL game.

I'll be hitting people here for tickets if it happens. Munich a great place to visit and the Allianz is a magnificent stadium.

heres some nice video

Also home to Europe's greatest football club

As a reminder, four teams were involved: the Patriots, Panthers, Chiefs, and Bucs. Other than the divisional Panthers-Bucs, none of those teams play each other this year.

Germany is on quite a streak. It’s been 77 years since they have started a World War or committed a genocide. They deserve to be rewarded with an NFL game.
Apparently, Kraft, Glazer, and Tepper....3 owners with commonalities beyond football ownership and marketing partnerships.......are most willing to let bygones be bygones

Bored Paul Rudd GIF

200.gif
jewish GIF

A German company bought the computer systems company where I was Director of Engineering in the 80s. I loved traveling to Germany for meetings and enjoyed the country & its people. Learned to speak Restaurant Deustch. But what I didn't like was the incessant, "Here's another way German engineering (etc.) is better than short-sighted American engineering" barrage. I kept my mouth shut for years.
About 4 years in, our German hosts had us in a bar late into the evening as always so we'd be tired at 8AM and agree to whatever in meetings. Paderborn was in the British sector (pre fall of the wall). The Brits had just lost the World Cup soccer to Italy. the germans en masse were ragging on the Brits sitting quietly in the bar saying (paraphrased), "You are girly men. You just lost at your national sport!" and worse. Unable to stop myself and several drinks in, I raised a glass saying loudly, "Here's to Germany, 0 for 2 in THEIR national sport this century!" I was ushered out of the bar quickly by our hosts.
John Cleese was right!

A German company bought the computer systems company where I was Director of Engineering in the 80s. I loved traveling to Germany for meetings and enjoyed the country & its people. Learned to speak Restaurant Deustch. But what I didn't like was the incessant, "Here's another way German engineering (etc.) is better than short-sighted American engineering" barrage. I kept my mouth shut for years.
About 4 years in, our German hosts had us in a bar late into the evening as always so we'd be tired at 8AM and agree to whatever in meetings. Paderborn was in the British sector (pre fall of the wall). The Brits had just lost the World Cup soccer to Italy. the germans en masse were ragging on the Brits sitting quietly in the bar saying (paraphrased), "You are girly men. You just lost at your national sport!" and worse. Unable to stop myself and several drinks in, I raised a glass saying loudly, "Here's to Germany, 0 for 2 in THEIR national sport this century!" I was ushered out of the bar quickly by our hosts.
John Cleese was right!
But how'd the meeting go?

God, he’s missed.

“So you would think it would take about 5 seconds for the world to win… but no, it was actually close.”
I ended up watching Norm as well as Burr, and I almost went for some Rodney. Great stuff.

I feel blessed to have seen George Carlin in person at Symphony Hall. It was right around the time he came out with his 7 dirty words.

Years later all of us except our oldest saw Robin Williams live. He was phenomenal.

We definitely miss Norm. He was among the greats.

i hope not... international games usually are what week 6 or 7... means an early bye week... as much as it would be cool for the european fans to have a game played close by, I would rather have a bye a bit later on in the season...

Last edited:
I ended up watching Norm as well as Burr, and I almost went for some Rodney. Great stuff.

I feel blessed to have seen George Carlin in person at Symphony Hall. It was right around the time he came out with his 7 dirty words.

Years later all of us except our oldest saw Robin Williams live. He was phenomenal.

We definitely miss Norm. He was among the greats.
That's awesome. Carlin played the melody tent down the cape pretty much every year during his last decade and I caught him a few times. He's still my favorite comedian.

Could be Chiefs @ Buccaneers ?

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back