PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL.com Rankings: Pats at #9

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I know i know...just figured i would post it.

Ravens and texans AND bengals above pats...hmmmmm

heh...I could care less..except...somebody actually thinks the Bungles are in any top 10...

I'm thrilled. This seems to be around the same position as the last three Super Bowl champs. Last time the Pats were this low in the rankings was 2010, and they went 14-2.

I like it ... anything below top 5 is fine ... the season is one of attrition not one of a paper roster.

Actually very high on Cincy this season, Budding stars in Green and Atkins and I love their draft. Plus talent across the board on D. They just need a legit Safety and their swimwear. And I dont know why Dalton is hated on he made a big step up in year 2, they just have to get over the Houston Texans hump. As for Baltimore they won the SB remember Joe flaccos the best qb in the NFL right now just give it a couple weeks when they are shouting for Tyrod Taylor again.

That settles it. First team plays the entire game this Friday, got to get this ranking back where it belongs!

Don't care about Power Rankings other than for entertainment value. Power rankings are irrelevant especially in the preseason. I can almost guarantee you that one of the teams in the top 5 will not make the playoffs and a team not in the top 20 will make the playoffs.... And I don't even have to see their list to make that prediction.

Someone's going to be in for a rude awakening. Cincy? Really? When was the last time the bengals won a big time game against a team that wasn't the steelers? Bengals are going to be one and done if they make the playoffs. You're bat**** crazy if you'd take Dalton and the bengals over Brady and the Patriots. Ravens are going to decline but Houston should be pretty good. Only team imo, you can argue above Patriots in AFC is Denver. I'd rank Seattle #1 with San Fran #2. Pats and Broncos interchangable 3&4.

you are my hero, Froob...

I guess that we moved down from 7th to 9th when we lost Ford.

Code:
Rk	Year	G#	Date	Age	Tm		Opp	Result	GS	Cmp	Att	Cmp%	Yds	TD	Int	Rate	Y/A	AY/A	Att	Yds	Y/A	TD
2	2012	17	2013-01-05	25-068	CIN	@	HOU	L 13-19	*	14	30	46.67%	127	0	1	44.7	4.23	2.73	4	15	3.75	0

14 for 30...127 yards..46.67% completion percentage...yeah...GAA GAA GOONEY FOR DALTON AND CINCY!!!!!!...jeezus krist, do they even drug test these fuggin' nitwits who make these lists???

I'd rank the Pats 8th right now behind Seattle, Atlanta, Denver, Houston, San Francisco, Green Bay, and Baltimore. The Bengals would indeed be 9, but they're definitely not better than the Patriots. They're extremely talented but Dalton will never be more than the next Matt Schaub.

Of more relevance is that the Jets are at #30 ... really???

Definitely they belong at #32 ... for accuracy sake.

...same crap different year ...

1. Preseason - Pats are in decline, TB is one year older, defense below avg
2. Season starts 3-4 wins - Pats climb to 1-3 in rankings, best thing since sliced bread.
3. Lose first game - BB has lost touch
4. Lose 2-3 more games - Brady's done
5. Reach AFCC - no biggie, they have haven't won $**** since ...

:rolleyes::rolleyes: ... as i said, same *****, different year, haters gonna hate

Who is elliot harrison?

Actually very high on Cincy this season, Budding stars in Green and Atkins and I love their draft. Plus talent across the board on D. They just need a legit Safety and their swimwear. And I dont know why Dalton is hated on he made a big step up in year 2, they just have to get over the Houston Texans hump. As for Baltimore they won the SB remember Joe flaccos the best qb in the NFL right now just give it a couple weeks when they are shouting for Tyrod Taylor again.

Dalton in the playoff game.... Didn't look like he wanted to be there!

That gets them into the playoffs, and that's all I'm worried about for the first 17 weeks of the season.

Doesn't matter because in reality they're better than just about every team in the league.

I'm not particularly perturbed that the Patriots have been ranked 9th as I would be interested to hear reasoning for the voters placing the Packers above the Patriots.

Elliot Harrison has an opinion...whoopee!

These rankings are invented just to fuel discussions such as this one. You pretty much have to be talking out of your ass at least half the time to try to rank all 32 teams anyway. Don't mean nothin.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back